Big problem: Verizon

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Big problem: Verizon; Box came: NO IPHONE

Just got my box in the mail from Verizon. ... Came with my reciept, insurance info (asurion), iPhone5 set up guide, etc etc... BUT NO PHONE!

What the **** Should I have gotten two packages? I'm so confused right now, and I have NO IDEA where my $815 phone is right now. On hold with Verizon to find out what is going on.

Last edited:

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
OUCH! That would have me boiling!! Better start notifying them so they don't think it's a mistake on your part.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got my box in the mail from Verizon. ... Came with my reciept, insurance info (asurion), iPhone5 set up guide, etc etc... BUT NO PHONE!

What the **** Should I have gotten two packages? I'm so confused right now, and I have NO IDEA where my $815 phone is right now. On hold with Verizon to find out what is going on.

Call your credit card provider and dispute the charge immediately.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the phone with Verizon right now. If they fail to take care of it that is the next call I am making.
Thanks
And after talking with the credit card company, call FedEx and give them the details too - you need to have it on record everywhere you can that you did not get a phone delivered.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Ouch, let us know how it goes. I had ups stick a 1st delivery notice without ringing the doorbell yesterday. Had to spend a couple hours on the phone with UPS and a manager had them re-deliver my phone at 5pm. I was ticked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
And after talking with the credit card company, call FedEx and give them the details too - you need to have it on record everywhere you can that you did not get a phone delivered.

definitely. thanks!

Verizon CS is being very helpful. They are trying to get me my phone. Hopefully all will work out.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is doing an investigation... meaning 3-5 business days at least. Who knows what the outcome of that will be.

So, I guess I stayed up until 3am to pre-order for nothing. Who knows when the **** I'm going to get the phone.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Bull don't let it go

They can't do anything else for me. I guess. I'm going to call my dad and have him say something. We've been loyal customers and spend way more than the average person with our phone bills and global plans etc. My dad is very good at persuading people to give him what he wants...

Complaining to FedEx in a minute as well, and then my CC company.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
If they can give your upgrade back then just go and get one hopefully someone will have some

I didn't use my upgrade. Paid full price.

I'm going over to a VZW store now (In college... there is only one I know of and I don't have a car to get anywhere else, nor the time). If they have one in stock I will cancel my order and do just that. If not, I guess I'll wait it out.

I have filed claims with Verizon, FedEx and notified my CC company.

Thanks for all the help guys! I will keep you all updated

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ya i would consider that fraud cc company should give your money back Verizon should call a store tell them give you a phone .. If some how you were lying they could always charge your account for the second phone they gave you

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Ya i would consider that fraud cc company should give your money back Verizon should call a store tell them give you a phone .. If some how you were lying they could always charge your account for the second phone they gave you

Exactly. They are calling me back within 48 hours. I'm having my dad give them a call too. Store near me is a 'premium retailer' so they don't have any in stock. Closest would be at the mall which is pretty far considering I don't have a car at college. I'll figure it out and keep everyone posted. I do have a Bold 9930, so I'm not SOL with no phone at all, or a broken one. I'm just a bit annoyed as you all can probably tell. Sorry for the rant!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73