How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I notice that Verizon and att iPhones have the best batterylife for those of you that are with those companies how much data do you use per billing cycle ?

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I notice that Verizon and att iPhones have the best batterylife for those of you that are with those companies how much data do you use per billing cycle ?
I typically use 50 % cellular data and 50% wifi. The cellular data usage is around 1.5 mb.

.IIRC, GSM is easier on battery than CDMA.

I am on AT&T btw

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk

MrZ_Tech

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
ha9egu7y.jpg

What do you think? Normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not happy with my phone's battery life. Not because it doesn't somewhat measure up to most people's experiences on here. It does. But, that sort of battery life is less than ideal for a tool that I depend on everyday. I could sacrifice the small size, both in dimensions and weight, for a bigger battery. If I could truly get 10-12 hours of actual web browsing usage on this, whether cellular or Wifi, I'd be a pretty happy camper.

Don't take this as an insult as I am seriously curious, but do you really need 10-12 hours of browsing in one day? That would be about 3/4 of your awake time :) The only battery complaint I have is that I still can't do heavy apps without it draining the battery (games video streaming ect) there are also times when in areas with bad signal or indoors with no wifi, that it dies towards the end of the day.

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I live in a place where mostly 2G is used as 3G is still expensive...
On 2G i get around 10-11 Hrs, bt i've been using 3G the past month, i cant get more then 6-7 Hrs battery life... Is this something i shld be worrying about?

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I live in a place where mostly 2G is used as 3G is still expensive...
On 2G i get around 10-11 Hrs, bt i've been using 3G the past month, i cant get more then 6-7 Hrs battery life... Is this something i shld be worrying about?

Yeah you should be getting 8 to 10 hours at least on 3G

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you should be getting 8 to 10 hours at least on 3G

Yeah i figured... And since my work involves a lott of traveling around with or without car, i haf sometimes problem wid d battery life...

On an unrelated bt kinda related topic, I've noticed dis since i started using 3g dat whever i put my phone on charge, it starts to heat up a lott... Can dis b related?

iPhone 5 16GB

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes you should drain your battery I mean use it till its dead wait a few min and charge it till its 100% and you should be ok

Itz been almost a couple of mnths since i bought iPhone 5 n I've never drained d battery fully... D max I've taken it is till 2%...

Also is it fine to keep d iphone on a/c power whole night? Caz i usually charge when i go to sleep and switch it off wen i wake up.. Or sometimes wen i wake up in d middle of d noght!

iPhone 5 16GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro