How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

kusalanupama

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
its okay, but not happy about it. i can barely work out a whole day with single charge. if no net used its okay but when even connected it get depleted quickly. apple saying the iPhone is the object we use everyday but their battery is not very promising for what they say.
what about a bigger battery apple ? :D

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
its okay, but not happy about it. i can barely work out a whole day with single charge. if no net used its okay but when even connected it get depleted quickly. apple saying the iPhone is the object we use everyday but their battery is not very promising for what they say.
what about a bigger battery apple ? :D

They put a bigger battery in the 5s sucks for us 5 users

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
How long of that time were you on wifi?

I was connected to wifi most of that time, I did not turn data off though. The times I was not in range of wifi I did not turn it off though. So that time is with Bluetooth, wifi, LTE and location services all on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got this iPhone 5 yesterday as an exchange from the Apple store due to the sleep/wake/power button not working 1/2 the time. This was my 2nd cycle of battery conditioning. I gotta say...MUCH better battery life than my previous iPhone 5. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372657865.756915.jpg

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Getting better and better with each conditioning cycle. Since I'm on the border of LTE and a strong 4g network I guess this isn't that bad?
What do you think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372699544.557502.jpg

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Damn that good did you use it a lot
I probably used it as I normally do with the difference that I was home most of the time and thus on wifi. The period in which i was on lte I used it very little.

I was very impressed my self :)

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
muju2eju.jpg

The best batterylife all month

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
After removing the jailbreak on my iPhone 5 last week my battery life has been much improved. I spend most of my time on AT&T's LTE as that is much fast than WiFi for me.

4upegepa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed my battery life has been getting slightly better with each charge cycle. Granted its new so it's being conditioned and I'm sure will level out soon but I gotta say, I'm really satisfied with it.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
My take would be LTE.

I have always been able to get more then 7 hours on all day WiFi.

​LTE not so much...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods