How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1363685734.683910.jpg
This is with fairly heavy usage. No games and screen brightness at 50%
I've had over 9hr 30 mins usage before. Mainly on wifi for the duration of the battery. This for me is a very good battery as if I wanted me battery to last for 2 days I could drag it out with very light usage.

broadwayblues

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I was hoping to get better life than this, 4 hours of constant use. I don't understand how people are getting 8 hours of usage. I was playing games because I was bored, but I did listen to some podcasts with the screen off.

Attachments

• IMG_0297.PNG
    IMG_0297.PNG
    106.8 KB · Views: 102

boldBud

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Before jailbreaking, if I did a charge from 0% to 100%, my battery would stay at 100% for about 30 mins of usage (browsing). Now, since unjailbreaking, it's not like that. It goes to 99% after a couple minutes.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
being new to the iphone 5 i find the battery life to be superb i was use to carrying a couple of extra batteries with my pre2 when out on my motorcycle for the day and was worried about not being able to do this with the iphone but i will limit notifications and other battery management tricks to maximize my day.....but so far that might not even be nessasary as i still have 50% life left after i get out of work....im usually on a spare battery by then....

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
To be honest, mine is not that different than the 4S I had. Still not where I'd like it, but I picked up an Anker external battery on Amazon to tie me over in emergency situations.

jtan99

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
my iPhone 5 batter life kind of sucks....i don't know why. I swapped it at the apple store in case I got a faulty device, but its the same :S. I don't understand how you guys are getting such good battery use. My 4s was better. :S

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I was hoping to get better life than this, 4 hours of constant use. I don't understand how people are getting 8 hours of usage. I was playing games because I was bored, but I did listen to some podcasts with the screen off.

If the games were 3D graphically intense games 4 hours isn't too bad, also with LTE in the back ground. I get 8 to 10 hours usage from one full charge. That's browsing web, Facebook, texting a few phone calls.

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Mine isn't too great. Telus doesn't have a very good LTE network in Victoria. My phone keeps switching back and forth from 3G. Kills the battery pretty quick.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice