How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
No, only when I'm home, from about 18:30 onward. The WIFI at work is terrible, hence I don't connect to it.

Guess That I just can't stay off my phone. Lol. Checking my TL on Twitter, responding to messages in Tapatalk, iMessage'ing lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You know what I like...how substantial of a charge you can get just being plugged in to AC for 1/2 an hour. I'll often plug in, set the timer on my phone for 30 mins and get enough charge to last for HOURS!!

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
You know what I like...how substantial of a charge you can get just being plugged in to AC for 1/2 an hour. I'll often plug in, set the timer on my phone for 30 mins and get enough charge to last for HOURS!!

I was thinking that just a little bit ago!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking that just a little bit ago!

I almost never use location, mainly only use it for weather and maps, on wifi a lot and my phone lasts the day, everyday. Even when I'm on it a lot beta testing a new version of an app. iPhone's have had the best battery life for me since before BlackBerry went to a smaller battery.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I almost never use location, mainly only use it for weather and maps, on wifi a lot and my phone lasts the day, everyday. Even when I'm on it a lot beta testing a new version of an app. iPhone's have had the best battery life for me since before BlackBerry went to a smaller battery.

Funny thing is, until I switched to Android a couple years ago I was never so consumed with battery life. Lol

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Funny thing is, until I switched to Android a couple years ago I was never so consumed with battery life. Lol

I didn't care about it either until I had used some android devices as well. Android destroys battery life, maybe Google will fix that at some point.

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't think my iPhone has good battery life :(

anyone know what I can do?I already tried resetting all settings and basics like that ...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    108 KB · Views: 80

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't think my iPhone has good battery life :(

anyone know what I can do?I already tried resetting all settings and basics like that ...

That is the type of battery life i get. I am on att hspa. I have no clue how people are getting much better. I have set up as new and still get like yours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
How are you getting that much usage? I normally get 7-8 is it mostly playing music no way you can get that browsing the web. This is my best
jynumera.jpg

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I have no idea how I get the battery life that I do. I charge it fully when it is in the 10-20% area. I use it for music virtually all day at work. I check and write tweets on two accounts from it, during the day. I take and make a few calls. I try to make the calling part a LITTLE as possible. But, besides listening to music the bulk of my use is email and text\iMessage.

chris_ziko

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Going well! Doesn't seem to bad can get through the day with it on moderate through heavy usage with constant RSS reading and twitter usage and constant texting with iMessage

chris_ziko

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea how I get the battery life that I do. I charge it fully when it is in the 10-20% area. I use it for music virtually all day at work. I check and write tweets on two accounts from it, during the day. I take and make a few calls. I try to make the calling part a LITTLE as possible. But, besides listening to music the bulk of my use is email and text\iMessage.

Best I can say is your constantly on Wifi where your phone takes less of a toll and your mostly inside at work where not much high brightness is needed.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1358018715.021887.jpg

I wish there was an app or something to show what apps etc. I have used in the past twenty four hours or so. Just to show evidence that I do use my device. Some others think I don't.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Was trying to wait for the 20% notification but alas... I'm upstairs about to turn in for the night.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358054426.558803.jpg

I don't use the battery percentage but my battery isn't red so...

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
LOL - did you finally go to bed?

Any reason you don't use the battery percentage?

That is rather good battery life. I'm sure it helps that am mostly in very good network coverage, both for 4G and LTE.

Yeah I passed out. Lol

I don't use the percentage because, despite the great battery life, I hate seeing the percentage change as I'm using my phone. The 20% notification is enough for me. Then I know I can plug it in for 30 mins and get back to 60 or 70 percent so...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro