Post your iPhone 5 issues here....

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Well I do notice the yellowish tint but that's normal.. I only see it on low brightness.. That doesn't bother me though I think the display looks perfect.

HOWEVER, the real issue I have and I believe I should take it to the apple store and demand a new one is that my flash Doesn't work. I've tried wiping and restoring as a new iPhone. Resetting the settings and wasn't this issue supposed to be fixed with iOS 6.0.1? I work at best buy mobile and I had a couple of customers return at the beginning because of this, even a very famous person which I was star-struck by seeing lol but anyways, my flash just doesn't work. It never flashes, and in the beginning it would seem like it flashed but I would take a picture and it flashed but like it flashed at the wrong time because the picture wouldn't be lit up. I'm very angry at this, since I spent 900 dollars on the 64GB off contract.... If anyone has any suggestions towards what my next course of action should be please let me know :)

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Problem with the earpiece. Sometimes when somebody calls, i can't hear the caller but they can hear me. Pressing on the bezel below the earpiece and above the screen fixes it, so hardware. Unfortunately, there's no apple store in my country so...

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Problem with the earpiece. Sometimes when somebody calls, i can't hear the caller but they can hear me. Pressing on the bezel below the earpiece and above the screen fixes it, so hardware. Unfortunately, there's no apple store in my country so...

We that's interesting. I'll have to try that

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

dougef2

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Well I do notice the yellowish tint but that's normal.. I only see it on low brightness.. That doesn't bother me though I think the display looks perfect.

HOWEVER, the real issue I have and I believe I should take it to the apple store and demand a new one is that my flash Doesn't work. I've tried wiping and restoring as a new iPhone. Resetting the settings and wasn't this issue supposed to be fixed with iOS 6.0.1? I work at best buy mobile and I had a couple of customers return at the beginning because of this, even a very famous person which I was star-struck by seeing lol but anyways, my flash just doesn't work. It never flashes, and in the beginning it would seem like it flashed but I would take a picture and it flashed but like it flashed at the wrong time because the picture wouldn't be lit up. I'm very angry at this, since I spent 900 dollars on the 64GB off contract.... If anyone has any suggestions towards what my next course of action should be please let me know :)

1 - I trust you have tried turning auto flash off and then on again.

2 - have you tried the light itself? Get a flashlight app and see if the app turns on the light. If it doesn't, the light is definitely broken.

If no. 1 doesn't help then return the phone.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
1 - I trust you have tried turning auto flash off and then on again.

2 - have you tried the light itself? Get a flashlight app and see if the app turns on the light. If it doesn't, the light is definitely broken.

If no. 1 doesn't help then return the phone.

Yeah I did all those things, the light does come on when I take the first picture lol but the following pictures it never comes on!

It does work because my flashlight works, I'm guessing its something to do with the camera app?

sirmarkwilson

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Now you come to mention it I had the same thing, I thought it was me not talking loud enough. I also loose signal a lot and have to press flight mode on/off to get signal back, this is the second phone I've had with the same problem(iphone5)

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Just started having a problem with the personal hotspot a few days ago. I use it to connect my ps3 to the net and play online or Netflix, etc. Well as of a cpl of days ago, the connection constantly drops every few minutes then starts back up. I tried using my computer and download a file and it does the same thing. The connection drops quickly then reconnects, but the few seconds it disconnects causes all connections to drop (pc, ps3, etc).

It's quite annoying to have to constantly log back into everything and restart a download whatever I might be doing.

Anyone else have this problem?

Jammer2

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
My sprint iphone displays the wrong time sometimes.. I have to reset to make it work.

Do you stay in the same time zone or travel to different ones? I think it would be odd if you stay in the same area and the time is wrong sometimes but correct at other times (I assume). I do a lot of traveling and when I land in different times zones sometimes it takes awhile to adjust to the correct local time.

delta7

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Do you stay in the same time zone or travel to different ones? I think it would be odd if you stay in the same area and the time is wrong sometimes but correct at other times (I assume). I do a lot of traveling and when I land in different times zones sometimes it takes awhile to adjust to the correct local time.

Same time zone has this issue since I bought it in opening day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods