Apple Store on Saturday

campuscop2003

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
The one I went to had a lot of stock left. So if its like the one near me you should be good, if they get any shipments overnight you will be set. Call first though so you don't waste a trip.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I just got back from an apple store (pick up lightning chargers). They were out of devices and people were still coming in asking.

The employee laughed when I asked of they sold out.

I didn't hear what they said regarding more, sorry.

They also only let me buy 2 lightning USB cords. They said only 2 per person so they don't run out. First time this happened w apple but I understand.

barkerja

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got back from an apple store (pick up lightning chargers). They were out of devices and people were still coming in asking.

The employee laughed when I asked of they sold out.

I didn't hear what they said regarding more, sorry.

They also only let me buy 2 lightning USB cords. They said only 2 per person so they don't run out. First time this happened w apple but I understand.

I just bought 4 through the Apple Store app and chose the in-store pickup option. Maybe that's a way around that if stores are restricting you to 2-per-person.

ShadezOfGray

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
Are most Apple Stores expected to have iPhone 5's on Saturday? Work prevented me from being able to go at opening.

I called the Apple Store this morning and was told they had plenty of stock. I arrived about 10 and was only 10th in line. When I left, the line was much, much longer.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I just bought 4 through the Apple Store app and chose the in-store pickup option. Maybe that's a way around that if stores are restricting you to 2-per-person.

thats a good work around didn't think of that if you can purchase the iphone 5 like that instead of waiting in long lines just get in near the front door and see if it will allow you to select and pay hmmm

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2