Ghost Armor or Zagg?

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Which are you getting on both front and back to therefore, leave the beauty naked? I am probably going Ghost since I can find a kiosk here but would have to order Zagg and wait for delivery.

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Zagg apparently has the new "shatter protection" in theirs .. kinda interesting, wanted to check those out.

kaschykb

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Ghost Armor. I have it on my 4s and iPad and love it. Definitely go to the kiosk and have them install it. I tried multiple times by myself and failed.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Essentially they are the same product.

Zagg is thicker and probably provides a little more protection
Ghost Armor is thinner, looks a lot better IMO, but probably a little less protection.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Never had an issue with Ghost Armor. Dropped my phone a couple times on solid ground with it and it still looks great. Heading to my local ghost armor kiosk as soon as UPS gets here.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Never had an issue with Ghost Armor. Dropped my phone a couple times on solid ground with it and it still looks great. Heading to my local ghost armor kiosk as soon as UPS gets here.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

You should check to make sure they have them. They didn't 2 days ago. They hadn't been released yet.

jeffydude05

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I prefer SGP screen protectors, so I will be using one of those when my iPhone comes. As for the back, I'll probably use a ghost armor back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh