Alright, let's hear the horrid drop stories!

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I know today is the first day that the new iPhone came out, but some of you have bound to have dropped your new precious iPhone already.

Personally, I haven't dropped mine, but I saw a lady drop hers walking out of the AT&T store this morning. Face down, straight into the cold and unforgiving concrete. I didn't stick around to see if it was shattered, as that place was a madhouse.

Lets hear yours!

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ouch .. I cringe at the thought. I purchased a Speck case at the AT&T store and had it protected before I even had it in my hands. Even so, I'll have the vulcan death grip on my device.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
the drop vids shows that when stuff is made of good quality it can with stand the usual drops that galaxy s3 busted all up the iphone didn't good job i am no longer worried about drops besides we can always just go into the apple store and get it fixed when my 4s dropped out of my and and broke they only charged me 35.00 bucks to replace the glass on the back thats the good about apple had it been any other phone mail it in done son.

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Ouch .. I cringe at the thought. I purchased a Speck case at the AT&T store and had it protected before I even had it in my hands. Even so, I'll have the vulcan death grip on my device.

Personally, I roll naked with mine. No case unless I'm going camping.

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I think I win the idiot award. When I opened the box this morning I was so excited the phone went flying out of the box onto the ground. BEFORE I COULD EVER TOUCH IT!! :eek: I'm so retarded.

Luckily it landed on carpet.

Reactions: precon22

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I think I win the idiot award. When I opened the box this morning I was so excited the phone went flying out of the box onto the ground. BEFORE I COULD EVER TOUCH IT!! :eek: I'm so retarded.

Luckily it landed on carpet.

That's quite lucky. Try not to tear into the box next time haha