Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Nearly every time I check tapatalk I ask myself the following question:

Why is there a differentiation between "show us your iPhone 5" and "... 5S" home and/or lock screen? Does it matter which of the devices it actually is? Don't think so!

Can't these threads be merged?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Why is there a differentiation between "show us your iPhone 5" and "... 5S" home and/or lock screen? Does it matter which of the devices it actually is? Don't think so!

Hmmm....you sound like someone we know ???

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
??
Don't know what you mean.

But is it so absurd what I stated above?

Having to address this again from someone who does not participate in this thread or any of the screen shot threads is what I find absurd.

I'm sorry you find it difficult to scroll thru a few threads. Try to find a few more minutes in your day to enjoy all the wonderful contributions that iMore members have posted for everyone's enjoyment.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Having to address this again from someone who does not participate in this thread or any of the screen shot threads is what I find absurd.

I'm sorry you find it difficult to scroll thru a few threads. Try to find a few more minutes in your day to enjoy all the wonderful contributions that iMore members have posted for everyone's enjoyment.

Don't know why you feel offended by my suggestion. I did not notice that this issue was debated in this thread already.

I do enjoy browsing through these threads and am thankful for those who contribute. But don't offend me because I don't. I'm neither talented in graphics nor do I have a source to post pictures from.

I just don't see the need for a iPhone 5, 5S and 5C thread which take care of the same topic and contain the same kind of pictures.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Dude, don?t go messing with the picture Nazis.