Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks!! It's a really nice iconset but for some reason some of my icons aren't showing up :confused:

The wall is just awesome!

Oh either there isn't an icon made for the ones not showing up or maybe the name isn't correct. You can go into iFile into the icon set and view all the files for the icons. Also for myself I always change a few icon names. Like there never is an icon for BBM so I find an icon that I'm not using that would suit BBM and change the icon name to BBM.

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I already did that and it seems everything is fine with the names and stuff. So I really don't where the problem is and to be honest I'm really not up to it. I did this so many times in the the past already, I just want that if I buy a theme it works great on my phone and not that I have to dig into ifile and see where the problem is.....

Oh either there isn't an icon made for the ones not showing up or maybe the name isn't correct. You can go into iFile into the icon set and view all the files for the icons. Also for myself I always change a few icon names. Like there never is an icon for BBM so I find an icon that I'm not using that would suit BBM and change the icon name to BBM.

DTX3

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
A simple theme which changes just changes the icon shapes. Called "Anique Re"

photo1_zps7f8ca56d.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR