Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
yvamu2e9.jpg

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Attachments

• y9a2y4e3.png
    y9a2y4e3.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 79
  • y9a2y4e3b.png
    y9a2y4e3b.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 78
  • y9a2y4e3a.png
    y9a2y4e3a.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 83

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I?ve been playing with this since I saw BMW's original post... this is the effect that I was after... not a slick as what y?all are able to do... but I?m still learning...

Attachments

• y9a2y4e3d.jpg
    y9a2y4e3d.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I?ve been playing with this since I saw BMW's original post... this is the effect that I was after... not a slick as what y?all are able to do... but I?m still learning...

Fausty, Wendy did those at my request. I by no means want to take credit for her great work. I don't have a PC or laptop therefore I can't make any walls. I am usually at the mercy of the forum members. Just can't take credit for her hard work. Maybe you can make some for me as well. V!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Fausty, Wendy did those at my request. I by no means want to take credit for her great work. I don't have a PC or laptop therefore I can't make any walls. I am usually at the mercy of the forum members. Just can't take credit for her hard work. Maybe you can make some for me as well. V!

BMW, thank you for that information. And Wendy, sorry to not have acknowledged your work. BMW didn’t try to take credit for that, but I mistakenly thought that she had created the wallies. Apologies if I slighted you in any way.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
BMW, thank you for that information. And Wendy, sorry to not have acknowledged your work. BMW didn’t try to take credit for that, but I mistakenly thought that she had created the wallies. Apologies if I slighted you in any way.

Oh no apology necessary Fausty. I recolored the walls for her.....for you :biggrin: We all help out here as much as we can right and BTW you did a great job with turning your apple green :yes:

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
BMW, thank you for that information. And Wendy, sorry to not have acknowledged your work. BMW didn?t try to take credit for that, but I mistakenly thought that she had created the wallies. Apologies if I slighted you in any way.

I usually find my walls on the internet or various other sources. But when I download certain ones I always think about you. Because I know you love black and green. When I see pink I think of Pink and Wendy. Blue reminds me of Seashell and Songbirdy. With Lawns I think of teal and natural colors. Pink and black reminds me of Elizabeth2. Haven't figured out KarenCoulter yet but I will. Nuts and bolts go to the cellphoneguy. Love all you guys contributions.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I usually find my walls on the internet or various other sources. But when I download certain ones I always think about you. Because I know you love black and green. When I see pink I think of Pink and Wendy. Blue reminds me of Seashell and Songbirdy. With Lawns I think of teal and natural colors. Pink and black reminds me of Elizabeth2. Haven't figured out KarenCoulter yet but I will. Nuts and bolts go to the cellphoneguy. Love all you guys contributions.

What about me :(.

Eh I am just the guy who picks the weekly winner. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro