Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore Cameron.....Wow lots of apps....very nice :yes: And we don't want to prove it.....you are welcome to post here if you like Cameron....we are all nice people :biggrin:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
very nice ss Wendy !! I also grabbed this wp from Elizabeths blog - i absolutely LOVE the neutral colors for a summery look:) Thank for sharing these walls Elizabeth:D

Hi Pink!! Your welcome! Glad you liked them. I love tan and pink and played a long time as just what I was going to do with that one.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
From what I've seen on twitter, the same team that made the current jailbreak evasi0n is working on a new jailbreak for iOS7 so this is very good news if it's true ! I will send you a screenshot of what I saw on twitter.

Thank you Wendy for the update!! Just think of all the new possibilities!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much Pink and yes this wp by Elizabeth is my fave !! I've always loved pinks and browns together

Hi Pink!! Your welcome! Glad you liked them. I love tan and pink and played a long time as just what I was going to do with that one.
me too girls:D browns & neutrals with pinks are one of my faves too !! Thanks again Elizabeth :D��

lovemyspanish

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
4ebyba6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Bamf, this ss reminds me of Pink Floyd - The Wall (movie) if any of you have seen it, i'm sure you know which part i'm speaking of;)

(they are one of my favorite groups !)

Lol have I seen it? I am in my 40's. of course I have seen it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2