Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
ga5esymu.jpg

OOH-RAH! I love our country, I served our country and I would fight to maintain it. It's not perfect, but it's the best there is. Semper Fi.

Thank you for your service! :)

I'm an Army poolee at the moment. :D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
What?!?...When did you get the 5, Keith?

This morning... :D Picked it up at the UPS depot. I had them hold it there rather than wait all day for the truck to come... which in my neighborhood UPS is sometime after 4PM unless it's an "overnight before 10am" package...

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Tired of rooting, bad battery life, freezing, reboots...etc. Don't get me wrong, I think android is a great os but I have had EVERY smartphone Tmobile has ever made last being the nexus 4 and android just wore on me I guess. I tried 3 windows phones htc 8x and two lumia's and while I like windows, the lack of a functional google voice app didnt work for me. I never even considered the iphone only because I hate restrictions and believed I couldn't live without widgets, but I ditched my Lenovo laptop (which is great btw) 2 weeks ago for a macbook pro and my love for apple began. So of course the next step was to at least give the iphone a shot and needless to say I've been pleasantly surprised and quickly came to see what all the hype was about. No one here can tell me android is a better OS. I was on XDA since 2007 and can root and unroot with my eyes closed. After a while one just gets tired of rooting and looking everyday for the latest rom releases and just wants to use their phone, which is where I am, and very happy about it! ;)

I totally agree. Once the fun of rooting and flashing roms/kernels wears off and you just want to USE your device...iOS is better. I noticed even the apps are better on iOS (when comparing the same app on both platforms).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This morning... :D Picked it up at the UPS depot. I had them hold it there rather than wait all day for the truck to come... which in my neighborhood UPS is sometime after 4PM unless it's an "overnight before 10am" package...

Outstanding! It's nice, is t it? Now if we can only get Pink to enter a nearby Verizon Wireless Store....(laughing)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR