Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

mainevent3405

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
New to the site. Android user since inception of the OS. First time iphone user. Loving my new phone and the simplicity of use.

photo copy.PNG photo.PNG

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    596.7 KB · Views: 99

mainevent3405

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
What made you switch?

Tired of rooting, bad battery life, freezing, reboots...etc. Don't get me wrong, I think android is a great os but I have had EVERY smartphone Tmobile has ever made last being the nexus 4 and android just wore on me I guess. I tried 3 windows phones htc 8x and two lumia's and while I like windows, the lack of a functional google voice app didnt work for me. I never even considered the iphone only because I hate restrictions and believed I couldn't live without widgets, but I ditched my Lenovo laptop (which is great btw) 2 weeks ago for a macbook pro and my love for apple began. So of course the next step was to at least give the iphone a shot and needless to say I've been pleasantly surprised and quickly came to see what all the hype was about. No one here can tell me android is a better OS. I was on XDA since 2007 and can root and unroot with my eyes closed. After a while one just gets tired of rooting and looking everyday for the latest rom releases and just wants to use their phone, which is where I am, and very happy about it! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR