Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Yikes, Wendy was right about uploading from photobucket app... Sorry for the size but I was having trouble to upload my pic through the forum app.:(

7ADC2A1B-2FB7-4D09-A0B4-1C14D2622B9B-653-0000012663485C82.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
i couldn't get onto this thread all day. Even now I only got on by using a round about way. Anyone else with this problem ?

Attachments

• photo10.PNG
    photo10.PNG
    513.9 KB · Views: 211

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Trying this from the iMore forums app
Thanks so much seashell93 for this wall and the the wall in the screenshot above this one :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1358988709.131231.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i couldn't get onto this thread all day. Even now I only got on by using a round about way. Anyone else with this problem ?

hi Wendy ! I've been getting this msg(see pic) since yesterday when I try to access the 4S forum, and now today I'm getting it trying to get into the 5 forum as well. This is happening using my iPad.
I can get in using my 4S on TapAtalk as of now with no problems.
View attachment 25711

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
hi Wendy ! I've been getting this msg(see pic) since yesterday when I try to access the 4S forum, and now today I'm getting it trying to get into the 5 forum as well. This is happening using my iPad.
View attachment 25711

Hey Pink,
Try this:

Symptoms
When trying to view a website using Safari, you may see the alert message: "Could not open the page. Too many redirects occurred trying to open (website name)." This may occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page, which is then redirected to open the original page.

Resolution
This issue is typically caused by the website you're trying to view, not by Safari. Safari may be able to open the website at a later time, when the website's redirect problem has been corrected.

Occasionally, the issue might be caused by an interaction with Safari. The issue may also occur because redirect information has been retained beyond its useful life. In some cases, resetting Safari may allow you to regain access to a website. To do that, follow these steps:

Choose Safari > Reset Safari.
Only check "Remove all cookies" and "Empty the Cache."
Click Reset.
If the issue persists, sending feedback to the affected website may help. You can also send feedback to Apple by choosing Safari > Report Bugs to Apple.
Hope this helps ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 25711

Oh hey Pink ! Yes I got a similar message on my pc at work and now at home so its not my pc it has to be iMore

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pink,
Try this:

Symptoms
When trying to view a website using Safari, you may see the alert message: "Could not open the page. Too many redirects occurred trying to open (website name)." This may occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page, which is then redirected to open the original page.

Resolution
This issue is typically caused by the website you're trying to view, not by Safari. Safari may be able to open the website at a later time, when the website's redirect problem has been corrected.

Occasionally, the issue might be caused by an interaction with Safari. The issue may also occur because redirect information has been retained beyond its useful life. In some cases, resetting Safari may allow you to regain access to a website. To do that, follow these steps:

Choose Safari > Reset Safari.
Only check "Remove all cookies" and "Empty the Cache."
Click Reset.
If the issue persists, sending feedback to the affected website may help. You can also send feedback to Apple by choosing Safari > Report Bugs to Apple.
Hope this helps ;)

Thx for the info cellphoneguy but where do I find this in the menu? My iPad 1 is on 5.1.1 & I don't see where to reset safari. Tia!

Edit: are you talking about settings/safari/clear cookies & data? If so I did try that, as well as advance and clear the website data too. With a reboot to follow and still no good!

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi cellphoneguy. From my pc I can get into iMore and I can get into Forums but if I click on iPhone5 nothing happens and then i get a message that page can't be found.

Wendybeee :)

Could mean the server is down for that moment or you can restore or disconnect Wifi then reconnect.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Wendybee :)

Could mean the server is down for that moment or you can restore or disconnect Wifi then reconnect.

Well I understand that but how can it be the server if I can get into iMore but just not into either iPhone5 or iPhone4s forums. BTW I'm in right now from my pc because I was able to click on the link that you had posted on this thread. that's what I mean that I can get in but in a round about way. This is crazy huh ? BTW thanks I really appreciate you taking your time trying to help us :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Crazy indeed Wendy!! I hope iMore checks this out & fixes the problem asap because I use my iPad/safari a lot to view the forum so it's easier to read:)

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Well I understand that but how can it be the server if I can get into iMore but just not into either iPhone5 or iPhone4s forums. BTW I'm in right now from my pc because I was able to click on the link that you had posted on this thread. that's what I mean that I can get in but in a round about way. This is crazy huh ?

64EC60ED-80A6-4353-A7F8-9109361D425E-4690-000000FBD883DAE7.jpg

Lol yes it is :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh