Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Not really sure about that. Apple said they fixed their dnd after the new year, but I don't know if it affects 3rd party alarm apps. Why not just turn off dnd?
i won't turn off DnD. I rely on it at night to silence my phone at the times I have it set for. I prefer using it over toggling the left side switch every night. :)
If not, just schedule your DND to turn off five minutes before your alarm goes off. I do that anyway just for peace of mind.
thanks, now this could be an idea iKev. I will look into this option to see if it'll work.

The reason why I question it (rise) working with DnD because I could swear if my memory serves me properly that 3rd party alarm apps won't go off with DnD enabled. I'll have to see if I could find that info again or if I confused it with something else by mistake 😳

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Here's the one I've used for a while...really missing my 5 icon dock.

n7WlQ.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh wow !! really ? thx for the info Wendy:D

now, did i ever think to pull up the app and read the info on it, lol. Nooooooo...:p and i just posted in the ios6 forum asking for this info. Oopsie!

now, i'll move along and go check out Rise {embarrased face}

edit: heres the link for the app in case anyone is interested:)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rise-alarm-clock/id577221529?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Bwahahaha....but I don't mind helping at all Pink :) I just bought the app. I bought it because it says you just shake the iPhone for snooze....this better work lol !

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Bwahahaha....but I don't mind helping at all Pink :) I just bought the app. I bought it because it says you just shake the iPhone for snooze....this better work lol !
lmao !!�� Becareful ya don't break it when ya shake it !! :p LOL. I hope it works for you too !!

I'm gonna purchase it just because it looks nice...and well..... I just want a bit of a change from the iOS alarm clock app:)

Btw, also, that is the hugest snowball I've ever seen too ���� Hee hee.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Am I really the only one that have DnD always switched off? I think I have never turned it on...:confused:

That's funny. I use it EVERY night from 10pm-7am.

Also, y'all should check out Sleep Cycle. It's a great alarm app, but it also measures your sleep cycles based on movement. It works with DND enabled, plays iTunes songs in place of a buzzer, allows you to disable "vibrate" (the #1 reason I hate the stock Clock app), and has many other sleep-assistance options.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods