Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
:D:D Weeeeeendyyyyyyyy !! Welcome !! how are you girl!! its so nice to see you (finally) joined us here - congrats on your new white i5 !! I saw your post in the 4S thread but i'll respond here - yes, i have directed a few here with a link to your blog on the awesome wps you post:D I saw your post on the blog about your new i5 a few days ago and i was like ohh emm geee !! good for you, i hope you enjoy your iphone:) and its so nice to see you here, and see your screenies again ;) woo hoo !!

Awww you are always so sweet ! Thanks Pink :) Well I told you that I would probably go iPhone....and yes here I am !!!

Thanks for your warm welcome *hugs* !!! I changed my blog name to 'it's a berry sweet ilife' but I can't change my url name because my followers won't be able to find me....so I will leave it as is ;)

♥ it's a berry sweet life ♥

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
photo.png

Thanks Wendy for the wall!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Awww you are always so sweet ! Thanks Pink :) Well I told you that I would probably go iPhone....and yes here I am !!!

Thanks for your warm welcome *hugs* !!! I changed my blog name to 'it's a berry sweet ilife' but I can't change my url name because my followers won't be able to find me....so I will leave it as is ;)

♥ it's a berry sweet life ♥
Aww thanks:eek: *sending a hug back*

Looking forward to seeing your new ss's here now:D w00t !!

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Sam....Wendy from drkapprentice testing group....never thought I'd find you here....excellent screenshots from Maui !!

Thanks! And yes, I moved to the iPhone5. How are all the BB guys doing? I'm still looking at BB10. I do love the iPhone, but I'm always in it for new tech!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! And yes, I moved to the iPhone5. How are all the BB guys doing? I'm still looking at BB10. I do love the iPhone, but I'm always in it for new tech!!

They are good ! All jacked up waiting for BB10 !! I'm loving this iPhone also and yes I know you like to get all the new devices ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR