thecellphoneguy

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
a7esymav.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)good morning everyone !! I was just stopping in to see if you guys wouldn't mind me posting my screen shots in here with my new 5C that I picked up yesterday :D I'd loved to be posting in here with friends:) & its kinda quiet in the 5C ss thread...no one goes there:(

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
:)good morning everyone !! I was just stopping in to see if you guys wouldn't mind me posting my screen shots in here with my new 5C that I picked up yesterday :D I'd loved to be posting in here with friends:) & its kinda quiet in the 5C ss thread...no one goes there:(

Wooohoooo Congrats Pink on the new iPhone💃 we would love to have you here !!! Post away girlie 😀 oh should I even ask what colour you got hehe !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wooohoooo Congrats Pink on the new iPhone�� we would love to have you here !!! Post away girlie �� oh should I even ask what colour you got hehe !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 ��
:D tyvm Wendy, I'm really enjoying it so far and I've only had it a little over 12hrs lol. I look forward to joining you guys posting here:dancing:
As for the color......I really don't think you need to ask:p LOL I think you can guess ;):D although I did come reeeeeeeeeally close to getting the yellow, that color was sooo pretty also !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
:D tyvm Wendy, I'm really enjoying it so far and I've only had it a little over 12hrs lol. I look forward to joining you guys posting here:dancing:
As for the color......I really don't think you need to ask:p LOL I think you can guess ;):D although I did come reeeeeeeeeally close to getting the yellow, that color was sooo pretty also !!

Oh yeah yellow would have caught my eye too lol ? Um one of each please 😳

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

Congrats on your 5C!! I would love for you to join us here; looking forward to your screenshots!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah yellow would have caught my eye too lol ? Um one of each please ��

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 ��
Haha, funny you should say that !! I said that to the rep also LOL !! :p:D

Congrats on your 5C!! I would love for you to join us here; looking forward to your screenshots!
:Dthanks so much Lawns - I look forward to joining you guys here :yes::dancing:

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site

Woohoo!! Yay for u pink! Have fun with your new toy!! ;) :D

Summer Time Lovin <3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods