Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes same here Pink :cant-watch: I just didn't know if it made a difference if I attached the ss from the laptop or the forum app.....still haven't figured that one out.

ok, I *think* if you attach a ss as an attachment through the laptop it won't be visible on the iMore forum app ( not sure tho).
Now on the other hand, if you use the iMore forum app to upload and view it through your phone, other type of idevice or laptop, you do have to be logged in to see the ss. If that makes sense - I hope so lol !!

🎀Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S🎀

thecellphoneguy

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
pesanabe.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[NOTE]Some of you who use the iMore Forums App & possibly Tapatalk, have been having difficulty getting your uploaded images to display properly. Just know that this difficulty is not limited to iMore and is occurring in other sections of Mobile Nations. The network mods are aware of the problem and are currently putting together a fix that will be pushed out to you via an app update. Having said that, we apologize for any inconvenience, and hope this issue does not prevent you from participating in this forum. Thank you for your patience as we work to get this problem rectified. Take care...:)[/NOTE]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77