Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I was making a joke guys lol. I noticed the only ones was mad was iheads haha and no I didn't design it a buddy of mine (former ip4s user) did.

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I was making a joke guys lol. I noticed the only ones was mad was iheads haha and no I didn't design it a buddy of mine (former ip4s user) did.

Stop the trolling and calling people iheads. Keep posts to thread topic only.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I hope it's a quick Winter. Oh how I miss my Phillies. *sigh*

huje3yna.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't think its that serious!!! mellimel2212 isn't the 1st person that did that in this thread & truthfully if you don't like it just move on, no need for anyone to get hostile

This whole Android vs. iOS thing drives me nuts

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
S2, S3. What's the difference?
Besides, the basis of my statement still holds: this is an iPhone 5 section, not Android.

There's about 0.3 in of difference plus nfc s beam and plus like I said it was a JOKE wow lol calm yo nerves

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't think its that serious!!! mellimel2212 isn't the 1st person that did that in this thread & truthfully if you don't like it just move on, no need for anyone to get hostile

This whole Android vs. iOS thing drives me nuts

Thank u sexy I NEVER said I had anything against Apple or the ip5 now the lawsuits I can't stand hence my wallpaper

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
There's about 0.3 in of difference plus nfc s beam and plus like I said it was a JOKE wow lol calm yo nerves
Geez. It was a rhetorical question. I didn't expect you to actually list the minor changes.

Thank u sexy I NEVER said I had anything against Apple or the ip5 now the lawsuits I can't stand hence my wallpaper

Whether you're pro Apple or not has no bearing; the fact remains that this isn't the place for Android-phone wallpaper. If you were to slap that background on a 5, there wouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Just got my iPhone 5 today. Black/slate 64 gig. My background pic is a shot of some of the ruins from the near top of Huayna Picchu, which I visited in early October. It is the mountain you can hike behind Machu Picchu. It was a pretty steep hike at times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 180

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got my iPhone 5 today. Black/slate 64 gig. My background pic is a shot of some of the ruins from the near top of Huayna Picchu, which I visited in early October. It is the mountain you can hike behind Machu Picchu. It was a pretty steep hike at times.

Congrats and good luck with your new iPhone, ghostface.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR