I didn't get mine!

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get mine either.... but for a different reason.
Pre-ordered on the 14th... got confirmation for the 21st. Everything was perfect. Received the box, and no iPhone box, no iPhone, no NOTHING... except for my receipt and some paperwork and pamphlets from Verizon and Asurion.

Needless to say, I'm LIVID.

Stopping the cc payment, made a claim and Verizon and FedEx.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, add me to the list.....preordered on the 14th at local AT&T store, should have arrived the 21st, not here yet. The only part that has me upset is that there is no sort of ETA. I am done complaining now....

jamesdean74

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, if you really wanted one you could've gone to your local AT&T store around 4am, waited until 8 am for them to open, be in the store and out with an iPhone 5 in under 15 minutes.

To me it was worth giving up some sleep to keep my sanity. Totally worth waiting 4 hours to be number 3 in line, rather than driving all over town going crazy looking for a store that has some.

jfrebel

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get mine either.... but for a different reason.
Pre-ordered on the 14th... got confirmation for the 21st. Everything was perfect. Received the box, and no iPhone box, no iPhone, no NOTHING... except for my receipt and some paperwork and pamphlets from Verizon and Asurion.

Needless to say, I'm LIVID.

Stopping the cc payment, made a claim and Verizon and FedEx.
sounds like a thieving shipping worker must've stolen it.

I hope that doesn't happen to mine, when it finally ships.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
sounds like a thieving shipping worker must've stolen it.

I hope that doesn't happen to mine, when it finally ships.

Yup. I was on the phone for hours this morning... now my parents have taken over. Hope this all gets sorted out soon and that I'm at least not out $815. I'd rather them just refund me and I go to a store and buy it in person....

Did anyone else report this happening? Or am I really the only one? Needless to say, this has not been a good day so far.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Well, if you really wanted one you could've gone to your local AT&T store around 4am, waited until 8 am for them to open, be in the store and out with an iPhone 5 in under 15 minutes.

To me it was worth giving up some sleep to keep my sanity. Totally worth waiting 4 hours to be number 3 in line, rather than driving all over town going crazy looking for a store that has some.

Um, thanks for the sarcasm but read a little better. I did that the day of the pre-order, I was the 3rd person to order it from this particular AT&T store. The entire Hampton Roads area from the coast to 3 hours inland had very few orders filled, Targets, Radioshacks, Walmarts and most AT&T stores received no stock including preorders. There are only 2 Apple stores in a 4 hour drive radius. And they were gone real quick.
As far as standing in line the morning of launch, I was out of town for work, hence why I pre ordered.
Thanks and troll elsewhere......

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Um, thanks for the sarcasm but read a little better. I did that the day of the pre-order, I was the 3rd person to order it from this particular AT&T store. The entire Hampton Roads area from the coast to 3 hours inland had very few orders filled, Targets, Radioshacks, Walmarts and most AT&T stores received no stock including preorders. There are only 2 Apple stores in a 4 hour drive radius. And they were gone real quick.
As far as standing in line the morning of launch, I was out of town for work, hence why I pre ordered.
Thanks and troll elsewhere......

Don't think he was replying to you but the OP and he's not trolling. Just being honest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods