Well, if you really wanted one you could've gone to your local AT&T store around 4am, waited until 8 am for them to open, be in the store and out with an iPhone 5 in under 15 minutes.

To me it was worth giving up some sleep to keep my sanity. Totally worth waiting 4 hours to be number 3 in line, rather than driving all over town going crazy looking for a store that has some.
    Um, thanks for the sarcasm but read a little better. I did that the day of the pre-order, I was the 3rd person to order it from this particular AT&T store. The entire Hampton Roads area from the coast to 3 hours inland had very few orders filled, Targets, Radioshacks, Walmarts and most AT&T stores received no stock including preorders. There are only 2 Apple stores in a 4 hour drive radius. And they were gone real quick.
    As far as standing in line the morning of launch, I was out of town for work, hence why I pre ordered.
    Thanks and troll elsewhere......
    09-22-2012 08:15 PM
    Um, thanks for the sarcasm but read a little better. I did that the day of the pre-order, I was the 3rd person to order it from this particular AT&T store. The entire Hampton Roads area from the coast to 3 hours inland had very few orders filled, Targets, Radioshacks, Walmarts and most AT&T stores received no stock including preorders. There are only 2 Apple stores in a 4 hour drive radius. And they were gone real quick.
    As far as standing in line the morning of launch, I was out of town for work, hence why I pre ordered.
    Thanks and troll elsewhere......
    Don't think he was replying to you but the OP and he's not trolling. Just being honest.
    09-23-2012 12:49 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD