This is it iMore nation, it's GO time! The new iPhone 5 is about to launch in countries around the world! So here's the deal, while we're all lining up in stores, we'll also be hanging out and passing the time, swapping stories, figuring out which iPhones to get, exchanging favorite apps, and otherwise having a massive iPHONE 5 TAILGATE party right here in the forums!

And yeah, we'll be giving out t-shirts and other swag, both here and in the lineups!

Post your photos, tell us where you are and update us on the length of the lines, tell us if Apple comes out and gives you tickets, tell us when the doors open, and most importantly, TELL US WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEW iPHONE!

I'll be at the Fairview Pte. Claire Apple Store outside of Montreal, starting around midnight. Georgia will show up there at some point too. (#lazy.)

So let's get this party going! *Fires up virtual bbq behind virtual trailer, starts handing out virtual beverages!*
    09-20-2012 02:00 PM
    I will start hanging out at around 4 am at the ATT store.... unless I decide not to sleep.... in which case I will be there in about 15 minutes.
    09-20-2012 02:02 PM
    Not a bad idea. I will grill outside my garage so I can catch the UPS guy 10 steps before he reaches my door
    09-20-2012 02:03 PM
    I will be in class and doing normal things today and tomorrow (although I'll be anxiously awaiting my package!)
    Phone will arrive in Los Angeles tomorrow (morning hopefully!) and then my parents will ship it to me overnight here in baltimore. Hopefully get it by saturday!
    09-20-2012 02:07 PM
    Not a bad idea. I will grill outside my garage so I can catch the UPS guy 10 steps before he reaches my door
    I will be at the apple store in MacAurthur Mall in Norfolk, VA at 3 or 4am (EST) tomorrow.
    09-20-2012 02:08 PM
    I will be sitting on my bench on the porch with my coffee and wait to tackle the ups person! LOL
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
    09-20-2012 02:14 PM
    I'll be at the Verizon store here in Ohio...... Going to be chilly!
    09-20-2012 02:16 PM
    I will be waiting at my desk at work I am realllllly tempted to go wait in line tonight though and buy one for my wife lol
    09-20-2012 02:17 PM
    5am is gonna come early for me but i want a iphone tomorrow. Verizon opens at 8 so not too bad of a wait....lawn chair and coffee will hold me over
    09-20-2012 02:19 PM
    One thing that I kinda glad about is that this iphone launch is in September when lots of people have work, and school etc. The iphone 4 launch was during the summer so lots of people had time off and stuff. Even though I know some people are gonna take off work and school to stand in line for this phone, I am hoping that the line wouldn't be too crazy when I go around 3 or 4 am tomorrow. (it helps that I have the day off from work tomorrow so lol).
    09-20-2012 02:28 PM
    Personally, I am still 3500+ on the Rogers waiting list so I'll try to reach Rogers boutique near my area... we never know haha
    09-20-2012 02:31 PM
    I think I will go over to the AT&T Store around 8am. The nearest Apple store is 2+ hours away.
    09-20-2012 02:59 PM
    I could have went to our apple store in the fashion show mall here in Vegas, but hubby bought ours online.
    09-20-2012 03:03 PM
    One day I'll get to experience that hahaha
    iRy757 likes this.
    09-20-2012 03:03 PM
    ill wait out at fedex dropoff..LOL
    tuffy100 likes this.
    09-20-2012 03:34 PM
    Lining up at the UPS store where mine will be delivered to my mailbox. Probably tackle the UPS guy right after he gets out of his truck.
    iphonefizzle likes this.
    09-20-2012 03:40 PM
    Sitting right outside my garage with coffee in hand. UPS Man better be ready! It fFinally left Louisville to!
    iphonefizzle likes this.
    09-20-2012 03:57 PM
    Not waiting in line, I preordered, but hopefully you guys have as much fun in this thread as I did in the pajama party thread last week. It sure helped pass the time while we waited. Good luck everyone!
    09-20-2012 04:15 PM
    Heading to Rogers now in search of a nano-SIM! I shall report back soon!
    09-20-2012 06:28 PM
    I'll be at the Woodfield Mall Apple Store in Schaumburg, IL complete with iMore goodies! Any Chicago natives gonna join? I saw lots of you at the iPhone 4 launch!

I'll probably be up there around 10pm or so!
    09-20-2012 06:31 PM
    First one to post a pic of themselves in a good-sized iPhone lineup gets an iTunes gift card!
    09-20-2012 06:31 PM
    I am waiting at the Lenox Square store in Atlanta, GA. The mall is kicking everyone off the premises until 5:00 when they allow people in the parking lot, which is when I will arrive.
    09-20-2012 06:33 PM
    Good luck, Rene.

If I had an Apple store within an hour or so of my house, I'd consider lining up there. Alas, no apple store around. I pre-ordered mine but I'm sure I will be here to keep you guys company! My UPS man doesn't come until after 6pm my time anyways.
    09-20-2012 06:33 PM
    I'm going to be ready at my door waiting to raid a UPS van as well!
    09-20-2012 06:34 PM
    This is it iMore nation, it's GO time! The new iPhone 5 is about to launch in countries around the world! So here's the deal, while we're all lining up in stores, we'll also be hanging out and passing the time, swapping stories, figuring out which iPhones to get, exchanging favorite apps, and otherwise having a massive iPHONE 5 TAILGATE party right here in the forums!

And yeah, we'll be giving out t-shirts and other swag, both here and in the lineups!

Post your photos, tell us where you are and update us on the length of the lines, tell us if Apple comes out and gives you tickets, tell us when the doors open, and most importantly, TELL US WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEW iPHONE!

I'll be at the Fairview Pte. Claire Apple Store outside of Montreal, starting around midnight. Georgia will show up there at some point too. (#lazy.)

So let's get this party going! *Fires up virtual bbq behind virtual trailer, starts handing out virtual beverages!*
    I am also planning to be lining up at the Fairview Mall in Point Claire, PQ.
    09-20-2012 06:35 PM
334 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD