Official iPhone 5 line-up tailgate party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
I drove by Lincoln Park Apple Store in Chicago on way home...... Good 35-40 people out at 1030.... It was 55 degrees at that time. I was bummed I'm getting mine FedEx'ed.... But now I'm not feeling to bad. It's a COLD NIGHT in Chicago. I'm relaxing on my Sofa.... I'll still miss the Apple Nation Banter tho.....Go Apple

I probably would have picked that location too. If the weather starts getting bad, go hide in the red line station!

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
About 45 people at the Apple Store in Providence, RI. Inside a major mall. They bring us food/water and we have bathrooms. Mall security doesn't want anyone sleeping though. They have woken some people up.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Temp is 56 degrees in Chicago.... Apple has once again told me what I needed and not what I wanted by shipping my phone to me!!! Nap time cause I don't see me getting any real sleep....Good Day....I say Good Day

chrisw329

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if my local store got any in yet i drove by at around 10pm and they were putting the signs up all around the store but there was no line. I called and they said they would call when they got their shipment in but i don't know if they just got to many people to call or they didn't get theirs yet. I live in a smaller city so im debating on going up to the olympia store were i got my first iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73