Official iPhone 5 line-up tailgate party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. Seeing the pictures makes me kinda sad I don't have anywhere to line up at for my phone. I will have to do it someday!:eek:

RICO78jt

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
How fast do these lines move? Im asking because Im going to have someone wait in line for me till I get off work..... Store opens at 8am, I get off at 10am. Im hoping my primo is still in line waiting by the time I get off.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to check if there's a line at the Kenwood Towne Centre location after work tonight (1am est)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone out and about in Phoenix/Scottsdale area? I want to drive by Apple and Best Buy now ( 850pm) but have had a couple glasses of wine so I will have to live thru pictures.

Is Imore giving out gifts and prizes tonight?

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone out and about in Phoenix/Scottsdale area? I want to drive by Apple and Best Buy now ( 850pm) but have had a couple glasses of wine so I will have to live thru pictures.

Is Imore giving out gifts and prizes tonight?

I live in Scottsdale but not going out, sorry!

And yes, prizes! Just waiting for it to get a bit more active I think? :)

sunnyday2day

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok the party is on!!!!
I will be waiting by the door tomorrow for the Fedex man!!!

Hope everyone gets one that wants one!!! and stands in line for many many hours!!!

See you in the am!!!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Man this sucks. :(. I only need $365 more dollars to get my desperately-needing-replacement 64GB white iPhone 5. I'm going to go hide in the bathroom for the remaining 56 minutes at work and cry

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Man I'm debating staying in line or not. I preordered the White 64 on VZW (porting from AT&T), but I'm not sure if I will miss the simultaneous voice and data... But VZW has such a robust LTE network. What's a man to do?
1. Be happy that I jumped to a more reliable and robust network.
2. Wait in line and get the same phone on AT&T network and continue to enjoy talking and surfing?
Oh well... You guys and girls that are out now waiting to get your hands around that beauty i5 enjoy the time until the moment arrives😉.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Man I'm debating staying in line or not. I preordered the White 64 on VZW (porting from AT&T), but I'm not sure if I will miss the simultaneous voice and data... But VZW has such a robust LTE network. What's a man to do?
1. Be happy that I jumped to a more reliable and robust network.
2. Wait in line and get the same phone on AT&T network and continue to enjoy talking and surfing?
Oh well... You guys and girls that are out now waiting to get your hands around that beauty i5 enjoy the time until the moment arrives😉.

Since you already did your preorder stay with Verizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73