Official iPhone 5 line-up tailgate party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I will be sitting at my desk jealous of all you #%*! waiting in line, waiting for the UPS/FEDEX man and holding your precious iPhone 5. You lucky Bastids :D Enjoy and I'll be dying to see the pictures.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm living vicariously through you guys--I don't have the 400 bucks for an early upgrade. But I hope it stays dry for you all!

Richard Devine

iMore staff
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Greetings iMore nation!

This is the UK time and I'm heading to Regent Street, London with Alex Dobie to join the party in the UK. If you're there shout out and say hi :)

Sent from my RAZR i using Tapatalk 2

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I added a line for my husband and I gave him my iPhone 4 because his crappy phone from t-mobile broke and I got the 4S. I purchased the 4 on my line in May 2011.

You're very generous. :D

The SO and I have different work-based plans, and his siblings and mother are on his. I'm on an individual. I wouldn't have anyone's to steal, but my monthy rate plan is to die for.

jon01

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
I'll be at my local apple store at around 5 the latest I hope. I called at around 8 and they said there are a few people on line already :( I need sleep though, hope I get up.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
me and my two dogs and a neighbor just chased a ups truck dude has been driving by constantly he sees us chilling on the lawn with our chairs waiting for tomorrow as he drives by he is laughing lol this is hilarious we want our phone early dude lol....

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I am going to see if my carrier store has any left when I go to lunch tomorrow and how long the line is. If I can't get one then I'm not sure what I will do. But I am not taking off work and standing in another 12 hour line at the Apple store.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Greetings iMore nation!

This is the UK time and I'm heading to Regent Street, London with Alex Dobie to join the party in the UK. If you're there shout out and say hi :)

Sent from my RAZR i using Tapatalk 2

WooHoo Richard and Alex, from our sister site Android Central, out representing Mobile Nations. Have fun guys!! Pop in and update us on what's happening when you guys get there.

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Down here in the South...I decided to do a drive-by and see if there were any lines. Best Buy...nope. Att...nope just some guy cleaning the store...Verizon....nope but there were some people inside getting things ready for tomorrow. Went by the Verizon store earlier and talked to one of the sales guys...he said they had them in the back but that no one but the managers were allowed near them. 4:30am is gonna come early for this guy.:cool:

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
My brother works at an AT&T store in Peoria, IL and he told me they have 25 iPhone 5's...total. That's all colors and sizes.

Hey I live in Peoria but I go through Verizon. I'm gonna drive by Verizon on sterling to see how many people there are after work tonight haha. If I wake up early enough tomorrow I might take a peek to see if they have any left. If not, oh well.

dloveprod

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
We just got kicked off 12 oaks mall in novi mi property, everybody is in the McDonald's parking lot off to the side of the mall, hopefully we can sit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods