Official iPhone 5 line-up tailgate party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to line up.... But Apple wouldn't let me get in store pick up!!! I'm off tomorrow so I was ready.... I'm not gonna be able to sleep anyways.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
What are the lines like so far at stores?

I'm assuming Apple stores will be the longest but just trying to get an idea.

jamiegoldsmith

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
1030 nice !! Mine says by 3 pm I'm hoping it's sooner than that lol
I'm soooo jealous! My pre-order is still Oct 5th and since I'm on a work plan, I can't buy it tomorrow(my boss won't wait with me). So, I will have to live through all of you and hope mine comes earlier than expected.

B_ren

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
going to be hitting up the Bayshore store in Ottawa around 2 am and hoping the line isn't too long by then. Can't wait to retire my 4 and get a hold of that Vader Black 5!!!

iLoveApple16

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Going to my local AT&T store inside Square 1 Mall in Saugus, MA. Mall doors open at 6am so me and my brother plan on being there a little after 5. AT&T opens at 8 so it shouldn't be too much of a wait. Last year for the 4S, the line was less than 10 people by the time the store opened. Maybe more people will want this one, but I'm hoping they won't so I can be one of the firsts in line ^_^

raremage

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
If for some reason I miss the idea of being in line waiting tomorrow, I'm going to line up the housepets (two dogs, one turtle) outside my office door and sit there with them. My delivery time says 'By 3 PM/end of day for residential deliveries,' so there's every chance we will spend a long time in that line waiting.

Hopefully the dogs will be patient. I know the turtle can hack it. I'm not sure about me.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Even though I think it's sexy, I won't be lined up anywhere. I'm still on the fence about buying it. I downloaded iOS 6 on my 4S & New iPad and I'm not impressed. Hopefully, the kinks will get worked out & I'll begin to feel more confident about it. Maybe, I'll feel better about the next iPhone:confused:

Have fun in line:D

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Any Delivery Sightings?

I stopped in at a Verizon store at about 4pm this afternoon (California) just to ask the manager if he had any idea what to expect as far as crowds tomorrow vs. stock. He said that they had not received their shipment of phones yet, that they would not be coming in until late tonight. Anyone believe that? I would think that most stores already have them in.

It would sure be cool to see a pic posted of a backroom of an Apple or carrier store, with all the beauties stacked up and waiting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods