Official iPhone 5 line-up tailgate party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Up here at Kenwood Mall: no lines by the door but there are a few people staying in their cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jMunar

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Goodluck to those waiting in line. I've had my experience with waiting in line for the iPhone 4. Great experience if you haven't done so but never again.... at least for now. I'll be anxiously waiting for the UPS man to ring the door bell. ;)

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
This is it iMore nation, it's GO time! The new iPhone 5 is about to launch in countries around the world! So here's the deal, while we're all lining up in stores, we'll also be hanging out and passing the time, swapping stories, figuring out which iPhones to get, exchanging favorite apps, and otherwise having a massive iPHONE 5 TAILGATE party right here in the forums!

And yeah, we'll be giving out t-shirts and other swag, both here and in the lineups!

Post your photos, tell us where you are and update us on the length of the lines, tell us if Apple comes out and gives you tickets, tell us when the doors open, and most importantly, TELL US WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEW iPHONE!

I'll be at the Fairview Pte. Claire Apple Store outside of Montreal, starting around midnight. Georgia will show up there at some point too. (#lazy.)

So let's get this party going! *Fires up virtual bbq behind virtual trailer, starts handing out virtual beverages!*

I think Georgia better bring some actual tailgating food and drinks if she wants to cut in line...

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Let's give some more t-shirts and gift certificates away starting at 200 posts! Spread the word, tweet it, Facebook it, whatever you gotta do! If you're in line, don't be shy! Get the people around you to join too. :D

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
To pass the time I'm going thru my gazillion apps and weeding them out. Reorganizing the home screen. Deciding what will make the home screen extra row of icons cut is not so easy! Oh and it Turns out lte is super fast in the middle of the night! Lol! Check out my ipad speed test.

mexico2010

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Reconsidering

I was going to go early in the morning to my closest Verizon store, but after seeing the pics posted here and reading that many people are already in line at carrier locations really makes me want to go right now!

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
To pass the time I'm going thru my gazillion apps and weeding them out. Reorganizing the home screen. Deciding what will make the home screen extra row of icons cut is not so easy! Oh and it Turns out lte is super fast in the middle of the night! Lol! Check out my ipad speed test.

Ahh I can't wait lol I wonder if that's gonna slow after everyone has Lte

salibaba

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Montreal Apple store

Hey guys, any info about the number of people waiting in line? which apple store in montreal would be the easiest to get an iphone from? should I go wait in line now or around 6 am is fine?

Let me know about how it is in Fairview !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW