Official iPhone 5 line-up tailgate party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
This is it iMore nation, it's GO time! The new iPhone 5 is about to launch in countries around the world! So here's the deal, while we're all lining up in stores, we'll also be hanging out and passing the time, swapping stories, figuring out which iPhones to get, exchanging favorite apps, and otherwise having a massive iPHONE 5 TAILGATE party right here in the forums!

And yeah, we'll be giving out t-shirts and other swag, both here and in the lineups!

Post your photos, tell us where you are and update us on the length of the lines, tell us if Apple comes out and gives you tickets, tell us when the doors open, and most importantly, TELL US WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEW iPHONE!

I'll be at the Fairview Pte. Claire Apple Store outside of Montreal, starting around midnight. Georgia will show up there at some point too. (#lazy.)

So let's get this party going! *Fires up virtual bbq behind virtual trailer, starts handing out virtual beverages!*

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I will start hanging out at around 4 am at the ATT store.... unless I decide not to sleep.... in which case I will be there in about 15 minutes. :)

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Not a bad idea. I will grill outside my garage so I can catch the UPS guy 10 steps before he reaches my door ;)

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I will be in class and doing normal things today and tomorrow (although I'll be anxiously awaiting my package!)
Phone will arrive in Los Angeles tomorrow (morning hopefully!) and then my parents will ship it to me overnight here in baltimore. Hopefully get it by saturday!

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I will be waiting at my desk at work :( I am realllllly tempted to go wait in line tonight though and buy one for my wife lol

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
5am is gonna come early for me but i want a iphone tomorrow. Verizon opens at 8 so not too bad of a wait....lawn chair and coffee will hold me over :):cool:

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
One thing that I kinda glad about is that this iphone launch is in September when lots of people have work, and school etc. The iphone 4 launch was during the summer so lots of people had time off and stuff. Even though I know some people are gonna take off work and school to stand in line for this phone, I am hoping that the line wouldn't be too crazy when I go around 3 or 4 am tomorrow. (it helps that I have the day off from work tomorrow so lol).

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Lining up at the UPS store where mine will be delivered to my mailbox. Probably tackle the UPS guy right after he gets out of his truck.

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Not waiting in line, I preordered, but hopefully you guys have as much fun in this thread as I did in the pajama party thread last week. It sure helped pass the time while we waited. Good luck everyone!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I'll be at the Woodfield Mall Apple Store in Schaumburg, IL complete with iMore goodies! Any Chicago natives gonna join? I saw lots of you at the iPhone 4 launch!

I'll probably be up there around 10pm or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR