Never a different phone.

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
For those that don't understand Apple and how they do things just understand that they make it better. I never expected or wanted anything different that an Iphone. I have apple products and the Imac and MacBook Pro have stayed the same just tweeked over the years. I love how far the phone has come and I love where it is going. It's not perfect but if you look at what it really is then you will understand the growth of the iphone. I look at it like car manufactures trying to come out with different cars every year. The Porshe 911 has been the same body style forever. When you do it right you just have to tweek not overhaul. Apple did it right from the start by not doing what everyone else was doing and their still doing it.

dalvik

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
So I didn't get it have you got your iPhone 5 already? Because you sound like a jehovah witness they say exact same thing only about god.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy apple products. Have switched many times to android or windows phone 7 however in the end I always end up back with my iPhone.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy apple products. Have switched many times to android or windows phone 7 however in the end I always end up back with my iPhone.

Same here. Always come back. I try almost all the new hyped up device but still just never do "it" for me even after months of use at a time.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
For those that don't understand Apple and how they do things just understand that they make it better. I never expected or wanted anything different that an Iphone. I have apple products and the Imac and MacBook Pro have stayed the same just tweeked over the years. I love how far the phone has come and I love where it is going. It's not perfect but if you look at what it really is then you will understand the growth of the iphone. I look at it like car manufactures trying to come out with different cars every year. The Porshe 911 has been the same body style forever. When you do it right you just have to tweek not overhaul. Apple did it right from the start by not doing what everyone else was doing and their still doing it.

You stole my Porsche analogy...i want royalties.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen