Review your iPhone 5 here!

Are you happy with your iPhone 5 purchase?

• Total voters

wordupg69

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes im very happy with mine :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:46 PM ----------

I just wish the battery lasted a bit longer

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Really thinking about getting one on my next upgrade. It's not until April of next year. Something new will probably be out by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Very happy with my iP5 I agree with previous poster. I do wish battery lasted a little longer. I get through 3/4 of my day until its shutting down to be recharged. Great phone! Would definitely recommend it!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

cckgz4

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am in LOVE. This phone is absolutely one of the best phones I've held in awhile. Feels great in the hand and very light.

This is the first time I've switched platforms because of apps. But things like cinemagram and Instagram I had to have. Plus I've always loved the accessories for iPhone. Glad to be back on board, especially now with everything flowing so smooth in iOS 6

Sent from something AMAZING using my pinkie

boldBud

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm really happy with my iPhone 5.

The first time I picked up the device I couldn't believe it. It was so light. That's what's gotten the most compliments so far. It feels incredible in your hand. The weight plus the actual design of the phone is amazingly well put together. The device looks really sexy with the new black covering the sides of it. It does get a little wear and tear but it still looks good to me.

The screen size is good. I came from an Android with a bigger screen and don't miss the extra .5" it added. As more apps are getting customized for the iPhone 5 it's looking better and better. The retina display is mind-boggling.

The speed of this phone is my favourite thing about it. The processor is unbelievable. I can play Angry Birds, while streaming music off TuneIn, have my mail checking in the background and be receiving texts and it all runs so smooth. The whole transition process in the phone is flawless. The LTE is super fast but I had it on my old phone so I was already used to it.

The only complaint I have is the battery life. On 3G/LTE it dies fairly quick for me. On Wi-Fi it can definitely last an entire day. I spoke to three different Apple reps and they all said that they have been told iOS 6.0.1 or 6.1 will improve it.

iphonerepairs

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes i am so happy with the new i phone 5. It's so thin and so light, a faster chip, latest wireless technology an 8mp i sight camera, and more. I really like it

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the 4, the 5 is a pretty amazing phone. Its speed is great! I have AT&T and my area has LTE so I'm enjoying the most of it. It's so much faster than 3G--everything loads quicker, iMessages send in a blink of an eye, and app downloads over cellular are blazing. I think the LTE alone is enough to upgrade. I can also notice the speed improvements to the phone itself, thanks to the upgraded processor. Apps open quickly, photos snap quickly...I never felt that my 4 was ever "slow" (even with iOS 6), but compared to the 5 it's downright sluggish. I'm really impressed with the design as well, although I personally think the phone is a bit too light. While the 4 does feel like a brick in comparison, I miss the "sturdiness" and the "heft" that it had. The 5 almost feels too fragile. Mine was a week 43 model (October) and it's flawless...no scratches or nicks, and no rattling in the camera. The power button rattles a bit but my 4 did the same and I'm not too worried about that. The screen is so vibrant and crisp, too. Overall, I'm so glad I upgraded and I finally have it! :)

ed0401

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have received my iphone 5 a week ago and i've been using it hard since then. I chose the white one because I think it looks much better than the black one and it is not as exposed to scratches.
First impression: nice premium finish, fast internet browsing, excelent screen in terms of contrast ratio, brightness and color reproduction. As time passed by, and i mean 2-3 days I began to discover some annoying things. Here we go:
1. If you tap it on the back, especially on the top (where the camera is installed) you will hear a cricket noise, like something is loose inside. Very bad assembling quality in my opinion. Iphone 4 was as sturdy as a brick. You will hear that noise if you tap it on front also, in the bottom area. I tested this with other 3 phones and is the same thing.
2. If you scroll rapidly through emails or contacts the touch function of the screen freezes, as seen on video on the internet. I have also noticed some touch faults when I type like mistyping or not typing at all.
3. The 3G connection stops woking from time to time and it happened in various locations
4. This i'm not sure but usually my hunches become true with time, the overall performance of the phone degrades as you use it. After a restart it comes back to blitz speed performance.

I hope i didn't ruined your iphone 5 ownership pleasure but in same time i pray that apple will fix it.

forumolacabs

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Olacabs is a Taxi Service Bangalore Company.Olacabs launch iPhone Apps for City Cab Bangalore Booking.People cab boo cab very easy with this apps and also track a can that moving towards you.

MACLuvr4Life

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Unboxing - Couldn't wait to open the damn box, i used my tweezers haha!
Activation - Went smoothly. Woulda been nice if they actually woulda waived the fee but whatever i guess.

Overall.. I'm veryyyyyyyyyy happy! I don't miss my 4S one bit. It's so damn gorgeous and can hardly put it down. It was well worth the upgrade :)

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I have been using my IPhone 5 for nearly 2 months now. First, Wow !!! I love it, looks so great and yes it is sexy ! Some of us say that it look too good to put on a case on it, but, I think you should put one on. The aluminum backing seems to be easy to scuff. I use the Otterbox Commuter, it a little bit smaller than the others.

Beside the battery life, the only other complaint is, I can't seem to get use to type on it. The wider screen is great, but for my fingers ! Arghhh !!! Can't get use to it.

Other than that ! Great phone, only if Rogers could expand the LTE network to my house that would be awesome !

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Coming from multiple Android devices, I'm am really content with my iPhone. I do miss some little things about Android, but I'm more than satisfied with my switch over to iOS. The hardware on the iPhone is top notch. The design is truly a work of art -- it's the kind of thing you have to see in person to appreciate it. The device is so thin and light, and the aluminum backing and sidings gives the device a simplistic look that also screams powerful. The speakers are some of the best I've used on a mobile device. While I've enjoyed the smaller size of the iPhone 5 compared to recent Android devices, I can't help but feel the display quality isn't on par with most modern smartphones. It's good, and I love the 4" display -- makes the device compact -- but I used the HTC Droid DNA for two weeks before returning it, and it blows away the iPhone. On the iPhone, colors seem washed out, and the viewing angles are painfully bad. It's not horrible, but it's not spectacular either. Really that's the only negative with the hardware. The camera is a real joy to use, and I know I'm holding a quality piece of craftsmanship when using the iPhone.

With iOS, I've learned to enjoy the experience and the consistency with the system OS and apps. My only real grip with the iOS is the Notification Center sucks, and a lot of the operating system looks tacky. I hope the rest of the system takes on the more silver metal and glass-like modern UI found in apps like the music.app, or appstore.app. But I'm really happy overall with the operating system. The hardware and software work in true unity, and the polish and detail in the software is definitely noticeable through the experience. It's so simple, which is what I love. I don't have to over think how to perform different tasks, and customizing the device daily. Everything just kind of works.

Overall, it's been a pleasurable experience and I have very little incentive to switch back

Jack Hard

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
This was taken in the Verizon store today. I have an iPhone 4, so this is a big step forward for me. Here we go:

Design - this is really super thin. But it is, I could not believe it. Sorry I can not live in the store, because these things are lo-jack safety. It really is a nice device. He was the representative of a slap in the Otterbox defender immediately. I do not trust me! But I had to leave the window for a while, because people wanted to see the work. It's funny to see all children 4 and 4S is a whip comparison. I must say that due to the extra height, I was accustomed to

I still do not understand the reasoning of the headphone jack on the bottom.

Performance - if you have an iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 to use, you will notice a significant increase in speed. More flexible when it comes to operating system, and of course uma.4G speed LTE speed is the main reason why it took the iPhone 5 today. Honestly, I loved the iPhone 4 - a great phone, but in fact, only the deficit .... download speed. Seriously, if LTE is only updated for the iPhone would, in any case.

Applications - I have not been able to establish more!

In conclusion, the iPhone 5 is a worthy update. Some complain because it is too similar to 4S. Other attacks on NFC or vidzhety.Pero your taste and iPhone iOS y su disfrutar real Solo is an attaint to Cabeza Por La Belleza y de los velocidad 5.

iPhone App Development | iPad App Development | Android App Development | Hire iPhone App Developer | Hire Android App Developer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen