Black iPhone 5 antenna concern

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Since it being aluminum I wonder it pitting of the aluminum should also be a concern. I hope that the color on the side bands coming off doesn't become another attanae gate. If so get your black sharpies ready.

Even when using a case debris tends to get between a case and a phone and can cause scratches possibly. Maybe a Zagg protector on the back will help protect against scratch color wear on the back at least.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If there is any wearing off it must be really moderate because they didn't have pics of this claim. So moderate that it's something that can't even be captured in a picture.

It will totally suck if this is true. I don't use a case for shiit.

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Getting the Otterbox case for mine just like the 4S. Even after a year of abuse, the phone still looks like it does when I bought it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Getting the Otterbox case for mine just like the 4S. Even after a year of abuse, the phone still looks like it does when I bought it.

same here and I will probably be going with a Lifeproof this time. I'm still kinda hesitant about believing this until I hear about real world cases.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Let's hope a company like Apple did not let that happen to perhaps it's biggest release of any iOS devices yet - when 75% of the buyers will probably choose black as always. That would be terrible. There's probably already 3 millions pre-ordered black iP5 now, and more will be sold on launch day. If that problem should occur on a large scale, you can bet Apple might not make those big Christmas sales they're banking on unless they move quick and fast - and that will probably include replacements of faulty units.

I'm not too worried, though. I'll believe it when I'll see it - and I'm pretty sure I won't. Do you really think Apple would take such a risk to have to call back production, even replace sold units, because they needed to rethink PAINT??!!?!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
talk about a cock block, maybe waiting is not such a bad thing after all

i will be anxious to see what happens when people start getting theirs

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
talk about a cock block, maybe waiting is not such a bad thing after all

i will be anxious to see what happens when people start getting theirs

I'd be surprised if nothing comes up no matter how insignificant it could be..

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
It's looking pretty noticeable in this picture from the pocket lint review. Top corner looks to be all scuffed up :(

That definitely does not look like that happened from normal use. I cannot see Apple releasing a product that would look that bad within a day or two of use. But that's just my 2 pennies.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
for the love of jumex mango juice whats the deal its a review unit its been most likely in testing and use for the past year by apple folks anyone can see that this was not a brand new unit for unboxing like we normally see geeesh back to drinking my jumex mango nectar next subject please.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods