Why are you buying an iP5?

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Last June I got my iPhone 4 because Blackberry & Android didn't do it for me. I really like my 4 but it lacks Siri & 16 GB just isn't enough. I knew that the 5 would come out this year & when it was announced it had everything I was looking for! Siri, bigger screen, 4G LTE, enough said! I got the 32 GB because I expect to keep the 5 at least until the next 3 generation iPhones come out. I plan on being with my iPhone 5 for a long time! Hurry up Friday!

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Bigger screen.
Processor.
LTE, but I don't think we're getting it until sometime next year.

To be honest, I'm hard pressed to think of any more reasons why I'm upgrading.

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
64gb. not having to carry an iphone and ipod touch to have all my music.
faster processor
siri (which i dont really care about since my car has voice control for everything)

being able to watch netflix faster on lte. (which should be available by end of year according to articles)

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Because I'm compulsive :D
2. Because a little bigger screen is all I ever wanted more on an iPhone since the 4.
3. Redesign is beautiful - being thinner and lighter is a plus I certainly won't dislike.
4. Faster... though the 4S was quite enough in any aspect of its use, I think 1GB of RAM is just gonna give the 5 that instant response in animation that's gonna be awesome on iOS...

Frankly, enumerating reasons why I get it is redundant. What I really have to offer is this : turn this the other side. Give me a single reason why I should NOT get it if I can?

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
-I wanted a new iPhone...(coming from an iPhone 4)
-I skipped the 4S
-In all accounts its better than my iPhone 4 and the 4S

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
i want it because i want it and thats why and i can't wait till friday for it to be delivered i am sitting in my lawn chair in front of my house waiting for you fedex forget lines i have my own line lol got popcorn, budding meat, cheese, bread and vitamins oh and redbull nice comfy lawn chair waiting on fedex let the the home camp out begin pictures soon to come.

Stewartj1

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
i want it because i want it and thats why and i can't wait till friday for it to be delivered i am sitting in my lawn chair in front of my house waiting for you fedex forget lines i have my own line lol got popcorn, budding meat, cheese, bread and vitamins oh and redbull nice comfy lawn chair waiting on fedex let the the home camp out begin pictures soon to come.

LOL, that's gotta be wayyy better than standing in line at a store.

I'm afraid to ask what "budding meat" is. Will it scare off the FedEx driver??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73