Did you order from ATT.COM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
But how did you get the stubborn staff of AT&T to dig deeper to find out that your order was "stuck" ?
All they tell me is that it is processing and I will get an email when its shipped but it wont ship before 9/21 and until then they can not do any kind of investigation.

I was working with the premier team and I actually called twice. The first time the guy basically said give it some more time to update and the second person actually dug into the issue and traced through all the orders coming from my company. She was very thorough and when they didn't find my order they realized it was suck and escalated to the correct department for resolution. They said it would be up to 48 hours for resolution so I'm hoping to hear something today, but I'm still not optimistic that I'll get it on Friday despite what they said.

From a timing perspective I ordered mine and had my company approve it at 8:20 AM EDT. I see shipping updates coming from people who ordered after me so I'm hoping I'll still get Friday, but not verly optimistic. The rep I spoke with and her supervisor both indicated they had quite a few orders get stuck and they had to trace each one individually.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I was working with the premier team and I actually called twice. The first time the guy basically said give it some more time to update and the second person actually dug into the issue and traced through all the orders coming from my company. She was very thorough and when they didn't find my order they realized it was suck and escalated to the correct department for resolution. They said it would be up to 48 hours for resolution so I'm hoping to hear something today, but I'm still not optimistic that I'll get it on Friday despite what they said.

From a timing perspective I ordered mine and had my company approve it at 8:20 AM EDT. I see shipping updates coming from people who ordered after me so I'm hoping I'll still get Friday, but not verly optimistic. The rep I spoke with and her supervisor both indicated they had quite a few orders get stuck and they had to trace each one individually.

So if AT&T can actually pull my order up and see it as PROCESSING, that means it didnt get stuck?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
AT&T represantives are being told by upper management that if anyone asks about their iPhone 5 that they ordered from att.com, to respond " They will start SHIPPING on 9/21" They are told to apologize for any misinformation caused by the initial email , promising a 9/21 DELIVERY.
I dont know wth is going on at their HQ, but I am starting to give up on a release date delivery as by now we should have seen some kind of tracking info, instead of just a "Processing" .

Does anyone have anything other than PROCESSING on their ATT.COM order ??

AT&T's website always says processing until the phones reach their warehouse and they have then processed your specific order. They do not know how many phones they will get in the first round. Their system is direct fullfillment policy, the phone will ship directly from their warehouse to your door. Once they are there they will start processing phones based on the order they were received. You will not get tracking information until this time. The phones might not show up until today, tomorrow, or even Friday. They might get small batches each of those days.

You are just going to have to wait.

Last edited:

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
AT&T's website always says processing until the phones reach their warehouse and they have then processed your specific order. They do not know how many phones they will get in the first round. Their system is direct fullfillment policy, the phone will ship directly from their warehouse to your door. Once they are there they will start processing phones based on the order they were received. You will not get tracking information until this time. The phones might not show up until today, tomorrow, or even Friday. They might get small batches each of those days.

You are just going to have to wait.

First grade response in 3....2....1

You're face is just going to have to wait.....

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
50667.gif

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
So if AT&T can actually pull my order up and see it as PROCESSING, that means it didnt get stuck?

I believe so. The issue with mine is that it is stuck in pending status. They can see it if they go to the external order page that we look at for status updates, but their internal systems don't see it. I was told they had many orders stuck this way and they were working thru them as they found them/were notified of them. This was Monday and mine is still showing the same status.

Reactions: Behshad

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
You guys/ladies know that you can go to the UPS or Fed Ex site and enter a search for tracking using your phone number and city right? This will show you if your package is actually on it's way. My order through Apple still says processing but my order is on it's way from Alaska now to Kentucky and will be in Chicago Friday as planned. For whatever reason it seems like there is a delay to send out tracking numbers, whether it's intentional or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2