asapp likes this.
    09-19-2012 09:39 AM
    So if AT&T can actually pull my order up and see it as PROCESSING, that means it didnt get stuck?
    I believe so. The issue with mine is that it is stuck in pending status. They can see it if they go to the external order page that we look at for status updates, but their internal systems don't see it. I was told they had many orders stuck this way and they were working thru them as they found them/were notified of them. This was Monday and mine is still showing the same status.
    Behshad likes this.
    09-19-2012 09:54 AM
    You guys/ladies know that you can go to the UPS or Fed Ex site and enter a search for tracking using your phone number and city right? This will show you if your package is actually on it's way. My order through Apple still says processing but my order is on it's way from Alaska now to Kentucky and will be in Chicago Friday as planned. For whatever reason it seems like there is a delay to send out tracking numbers, whether it's intentional or not.
    09-19-2012 10:24 AM
    Since there really is no issue with the shipping I'm going to close this thread so it is not confused with the existing tracking/shipping thread that is stuck on the top of the forum.

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5-for...-tracking.html
    09-19-2012 10:26 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD