Scratches and scuffs

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yeah, the only thing i noticed when playing with the demo last night at work (sooooo excited was I, it was like Christmas morning) is the black seems to be a fingerprint magnet, even the back plate. Don't know if the white will be the same.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2

Exactly why I never get black except when I was forced with the 4.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:) ok, so for those of you REALLY concerned about the back scratching up but wanting to keep the phone naked - heres an idea - just put a screen protector on the back!!

issue solved.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
:) ok, so for those of you REALLY concerned about the back scratching up but wanting to keep the phone naked - heres an idea - just put a screen protector on the back!!

issue solved.

I put a screen protector on the backs of my iPhones even if they are in a case. Overkill I'm sure, but I like the added protection anyway. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You're the biggest iSheep ever, when you get your Failphone 5 you'll realize they are not even as good as the S2, let alone the S3, it doesn't take a genius ;)

and you said you're not a troll... bravo lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
You're the biggest iSheep ever, when you get your Failphone 5 you'll realize they are not even as good as the S2, let alone the S3, it doesn't take a genius ;)

Trolling does not pay people. Eventually you get banned like him. :rolleyes:

And yes, if you read the forum rules/guidelines you will indeed see trolling is an offense you can get banned for.

sirsamuels

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered the white iPhone 5 and am wondering about the back side of the phone. Will that aluminum housing be scratch resistant or will it be a scratch magnet? Thoughts?

Well I had the storm 1 and 2. And I didn't keep either in a case. Didn't scratch easily at all. Gave the 1 to my daughter and she does everything to it. So im gonna say it has to be pretty durable.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I put a screen protector on the backs of my iPhones even if they are in a case. Overkill I'm sure, but I like the added protection anyway. :)

Same here... It's no really overkill as you can barely notice the phone has a screen protectors on both sides.. Ops.. Somebody's knocking on my door.. phone is here

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I do this too, since dirt loves to getting there. I'm currently rocking a bumper and even more grateful that I did.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
It's been out less than 24hrs worldwide and people are starting up already!! Can you just enjoy the Moment with new toy. If there's a problem take it in next week.....

theogt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's misleading to put all the scratch-gate posts in a thread about the "back" of the phone. That's not the part that most people are worried about scratching or having the paint wear off. It's the black sides that are the issue, not the back.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
It's misleading to put all the scratch-gate posts in a thread about the "back" of the phone. That's not the part that most people are worried about scratching or having the paint wear off. It's the black sides that are the issue, not the back.

There is no "scratch-gate", it's more like take care of your phone gate... I'll change the title as this is talking about scratching. We don't need a million posts on the topic of scratching your phone...

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Nope. No scratch no scruffs on my iPhone. been using it for past 2 hours and it was in my pocket for an hour.
Black is the way baby!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice