Convince Me To Change

BriniaSona

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I am BriniaSona, I recently signed of for this site as well as Android Central and CrackBerry. Now I am here to ask someone to try and convince me why the iPhone should be my next cellphone. I won't state what device I am currently using, unless the site does when I post this. I'll just say that right now I am happily enjoying the phone I am using.

*This is probably the wrong part of the forums to post this and I apologize.

nitinparmar1985

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
WELCOME!

we know the specs but "no one" has the iPhone 5 yet....

maybe you could wait till the 21st and see if you know any one with it/go to a store and have a look yourself....

personally i have loved using my iPhone 4s and that alone made me pre order the 5.

wait for a few reviews once it is out and then see if its the one for you :D

(ps dont worry some people are a bit rude in thier welcome......)

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I think it's pretty simple. If you want to have a phone that is the most advanced phone yet the most simple to use , you go with iPhone.
If you don't want that then go with anything else. :D

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I am BriniaSona, I recently signed of for this site as well as Android Central and CrackBerry. Now I am here to ask someone to try and convince me why the iPhone should be my next cellphone. I won't state what device I am currently using, unless the site does when I post this. I'll just say that right now I am happily enjoying the phone I am using.

*This is probably the wrong part of the forums to post this and I apologize.

You have every bit of information about every phone available at your fingertips via the internet. Do your research based on specs, reviews, etc. Then, go into the stores and play around with them. This will give you a far better idea on what is right for 'you' then placing emphasis on our biased opinions.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't get why someone should convince you to buy something. You have access to the same information everyone else does. And you don't even state how you'll use the phone, what features are important to you, etc. Do some reasearch. If you have specific questions, ask. If you think you'll like the phone, buy it. It's not that difficult.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
It's all based on your everyday usage.

Blackberry is a dying platform, if you like tinkering and ?ber tweaking and customizing choose android. If you like a simple but not overly simplistic smartphone operating system with solid phones and steady upgrades and a full palate of apps with high levels of polish and sophistication, then choose iPhone.

At the end of the day the choice is yours and if you enjoy your phone and are very happy with it, keep it. Hope this helps you! :)

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
If you are happy with your current device, keep it.

Asking others who you probably don't know to conscience you to buy something doesn't make a lot of sense.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
No one can convince you to buy one phone over another. iPhone works for me but it may not work for you as every person has different needs for phones.

Best thing you can do is make a list of things you want your phone to do and go from there and compare each phone.

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't get why someone should convince you to buy something. You have access to the same information everyone else does. And you don't even state how you'll use the phone, what features are important to you, etc. Do some reasearch. If you have specific questions, ask. If you think you'll like the phone, buy it. It's not that difficult.

Boom, that just happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I shall be nice and reason out why. More particular Why I Jumped over to Apple from Android.

1) iPhone never gives me any problems. Android had me constantly surfing the damn web to solve issues that Google was responsible for.

2) I have not yet witnessed a single high end, stable android phone that looks authentic and firm. something like. it looks the value.

3) Your iOS is Always updated. You can choose to have iPhone 4 plugged in with the best iOS available.
Android? Be thankful they will even update your OS twice. All Apps supports it.

4) Battery life. When you go out. There's no worry it'll die on you.

5) iTunes. It does everything for you. You just have to organise once. Android? Bloody android has me clicking so many times. everytime I connect the damn phone. with iPhone. It's just a click of a button.

In summary,
iPhone is meant for those who want to be lazy. Let Apple do all their work they should be doing. And we use the phone to enjoy. i.e. Average consumer.
Android is for those who wants to seem "cool" always roming and ****. I don't know what the hell is that called and I don't give a damn. Those technical geeks who just want everything in their phone. Control freaks who want to Customize their phone like crazy. Yup.
Blackberry? Idk. It's still alive? lol.

Last edited:

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Maybe the original topic could have been worded differently. I could understand asking the opinion of people on the MobileNation forums, because we are all dedicated to the platform who's respective site we signed up for.

Here's a breakdown in my opinion..

I was an avid BlackBerry user for most of my time using a smartphone, why you ask? Easy, the operating system was clean and in order, the devices were reliable to me, the keyboard ofcourse was awesome, the battery life was superb, and it did exactly what I needed it to, without flaw.

I've owned maybe 2 or 3 Android devices for a very short period of time, and the operating system was very disappointing. It's all good for about a month, then the OS smacks you in the face with characteristics like that of a dying snail. It starts to freeze up, runs slow, battery drains, apps force close, so on and so forth. On top of that, the user interface always seems so sloppy to me. Needless to say I got rid of my Android devices quick.

My brother, who has sworn by Apple for the longest time (I mean he has several Apple TV units in the house, MacBooks for him, his wife, and his two kids aged 8-10, and iPhones equally distributed of the highest gig amount) came in to town a while back after the 4S release, at this time I was still with AT&T, and I always got a hard time from him when he would see me using a BlackBerry. Anyways, he gave me his 4 and simply said "just try it."

Since that day, I can honestly say I will never switch from an Apple iPhone so long as they continue to make products. This is honestly the best thing since the most productive invention ever was invented. It has all the things I loved about BB enhanced to the maximum amount. Device design is impeccable, the OS is extremely reliable, the battery life is maximized to get through my daily tasks AND THEN SOME, the apps are great, the phone never has a time that it doesn't run smoothly (even on a jailbreak), granted it took about 2 weeks to lose my addiction to the physical keyboard, it was well worth it. I've never dropped retail price on a device in my life, but I love the iPhone so much (and not only did I not yet have an upgrade with VZW, but I didn't want to lose unlimited data) that I went and stayed up until 3:30a when I had work only 4 hours away AND spent $786 and some change on the iPhone 5. Never did I hesitate in making the decision, because I know this device is going to last me easily until I choose to get another one, people don't anticipate their iPhone to eventually die. You can't say that for many, if any, devices on the market today.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen