okay so my iphone is supposed to be sent on the 28th of this month, arriving on the 5th of october.

Anybody know if I can get apple to do next day delivery? I tried calling but couldn't get through. I imagine even when I do, it'l be after a very long hold time.

anybody know if its worth it?

will apple agree to do next day shipping or am I just gonna have to suck it up and wait till October 5th?
    09-17-2012 11:18 PM
    I'm gonna say your gonna have to wait but if I was you try going to your carrier on fri if they have it buy it then cancel your pre order
    09-17-2012 11:41 PM
    That's a good idea. only problem is I can't stand in line friday. I got classes to go to.
    09-17-2012 11:59 PM
    It just doesn't sound like something they'd do, sorry to say.
    09-18-2012 12:08 AM
    okay so my iphone is supposed to be sent on the 28th of this month, arriving on the 5th of october.

Anybody know if I can get apple to do next day delivery? I tried calling but couldn't get through. I imagine even when I do, it'l be after a very long hold time.

anybody know if its worth it?

will apple agree to do next day shipping or am I just gonna have to suck it up and wait till October 5th?
    Cancel the preorder bro and camp with the rest of us.
    09-18-2012 12:13 AM
    That's a good idea. only problem is I can't stand in line friday. I got classes to go to.
    I would go to a carrier store most will open at 7 u might get lucky walk in and out if there is a huge line then leave and u still have it on order
    09-18-2012 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD