hurry up the delivery

jfrebel

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
okay so my iphone is supposed to be sent on the 28th of this month, arriving on the 5th of october.

Anybody know if I can get apple to do next day delivery? I tried calling but couldn't get through. I imagine even when I do, it'l be after a very long hold time.

anybody know if its worth it?

will apple agree to do next day shipping or am I just gonna have to suck it up and wait till October 5th?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna say your gonna have to wait but if I was you try going to your carrier on fri if they have it buy it then cancel your pre order

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
okay so my iphone is supposed to be sent on the 28th of this month, arriving on the 5th of october.

Anybody know if I can get apple to do next day delivery? I tried calling but couldn't get through. I imagine even when I do, it'l be after a very long hold time.

anybody know if its worth it?

will apple agree to do next day shipping or am I just gonna have to suck it up and wait till October 5th?

Cancel the preorder bro and camp with the rest of us.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That's a good idea. only problem is I can't stand in line friday. I got classes to go to.

I would go to a carrier store most will open at 7 u might get lucky walk in and out if there is a huge line then leave and u still have it on order

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711