waiting in line @ Alabama

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Well, i'm planning on going to Verizon Friday to switch from ATT and get a iphone. Anyone on here from the south (more specifically North Alabama) know what the lines typically look like? I've read it just depends on the store. Went to Verizon today and the guy said they would have plenty and that there would not be a really long line because most have preordered. I didn't(thought it would be later in October but found out i can) and will have to wait in line Friday. Any tips would be appreciated.:D

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I would have a chat with the folks at the Verizon store again... for a chance to get a port from AT&T and a new line activation with a smartphone, they may be willing to set up an appointment for you to come in and get your phone.

Reactions: ALborntoride

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks...i may try that..the guy did say that if i wanted he would call me friday morning so i wouldn't have to wait in line but i was under the impression that they would have plenty of phones available.

C-Ferg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Famous last words. I've camped several times and they have NEVER had enough phones. I'd start looking at the line somewhere around 10:30 - 11:00pm. Unless you can wait. If you can't, be early.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711