iPhone 5 on Verizon employee plan wait?

devinrs42

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am on a Verizon employee plan and last year when i purchased the iPhone 4 i had to wait until May of last year, to add it on my plan. I also had to wait again when i purchased a 4s in October.

I just wanted to see if anyone has heard about having to wait to have an iPhone 5 on these plans yet.

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to find this out. I am dying to get my hand on it. But I'm sure it will be at least a month. My question is can you only purchase the phone at retail at the apple store and wait to put it on my account. An apple store is 152 miles from me. I'd rather order it over phone or online at retail.

devinrs42

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to find this out. I am dying to get my hand on it. But I'm sure it will be at least a month. My question is can you only purchase the phone at retail at the apple store and wait to put it on my account. An apple store is 152 miles from me. I'd rather order it over phone or online at retail.
If we do have to wait i think it will be longer than a month. For the iPhone 4 i had to wait from launch in February til May-June that year. For the 4s I had to wait from October last year to around May this year.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If we do have to wait i think it will be longer than a month. For the iPhone 4 i had to wait from launch in February til May-June that year. For the 4s I had to wait from October last year to around May this year.

Until you hear otherwise, it would be a safe bet the same waits will apply.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Took like 2 months for the 4 and like 4 months for the 4s. My guess is 4 months again unless apple really steps up production.

djilla12

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5

My Account Manager sent an e-mail saying we would not be able to activate iPhone 5's on the dealer lines but I am hoping I can cut and shave my micro sim to work in the 5.

djilla12

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Micro to Nano

In order to use the iPhone 5 on your dealer line just switch to a 4G phone and then cut the micro sim down to the size of the nano this will work I activated our iPhone 5 demo today on my sim that I cut down. There is no need to shave the width down either it fits just fine!