But why innovate when you can litigate and have the competition banned?
    Or you can do what Google did, threaten Acer that they will pull Android license from Acer if they go ahead and release a phone base on Alibarba's Aliyu mobile OS... Asking a company not to enforce their right to their patent is an open invitation for the thieves in the neighborhood to take away all your possession. Are you interesting in sharing your TV with your friendly neighbor? If you read enough about how Android started and what Google is doing with it, I don't think you will have that much of respect of the Android open source movement. Google put together Andriod by pirating software from different companies to put together Android. And now Google is using Android as a leverage trying to avoid competition.

FOSS Patents: If Google can cancel Acer's license, why should Apple have to grant one to Google?
    09-19-2012 11:14 AM
    But why innovate when you can litigate and have the competition banned?
    If the "competitors" would stop copying Apple and violating their patents, and create something competitive on their own, then Apple could spend less time litigating. It's called protecting their intellectual property.
    09-19-2012 11:17 AM
    No only read headlines! Figured I'd ask hear to skip the reading..

Your response makes it much clearer now.

Thank you and now I can skip the reading because of people like you in the iMore community that actually help other members.

Wow. Is the typical Apple fan viewpoint? Personally, I do my own reading.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-19-2012 01:37 PM
    Because its the one feature of iPhone they cant copy

RT @9to5mac: Samsung mocks iPhone 5 line sitters (again) in new Galaxy S III ad Samsung mocks iPhone 5 line sitters (again) in new Galaxy S III ad | 9to5Mac
    kch50428 and H_D like this.
    09-19-2012 01:42 PM
    Because its the one feature of iPhone they cant copy
    09-19-2012 03:56 PM
    I have a galaxy s2 and like it actually. O think both apple and Samsung make great products. So glad to hear that my older 3gs can be updated to iOS 6. That's actually what almost wins me over about apple is their updates. My s2 may never get jellybean though which sucks. Google needs to fix that asap. This April when my upgrade arrives I have so many choices from a galaxy s3, and iPhone 5,or a lumia 920. So stooked to choose and decide.

Also I read back about someone saying something about how a poster choose the low road and went with Android over the fancy apple products that are expensive. Please forgive me but that sounds a bit elitist. Well for me at least choosing my phone is a matter of personal preference. I wanted to have the 4g lte, I wanted to try something not iOS for once. Besides you forget that apple doesn't charge much nowadays for their previous phone or the one before that at least on a new contract

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    09-20-2012 01:34 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD