If you attempt to check the status of your order, do you get the error message that your preorder or order number is invalid??

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!
    09-16-2012 01:37 AM
    Yes I do --

Instead I use this link and it pulls up the information on the right side.

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com...cSearchInit.do
    09-16-2012 01:39 AM
    use the longer # (preorder confirmation)- mine comes up when I use that. And also make sure you have your name exactly how it is on the order( capitalized 1st letter,) at least for me it would work when I capitalized the first letter and would come up as nothing if I did not.
    09-16-2012 01:41 AM
    use the longer # (preorder confirmation)- mine comes up when I use that. And also make sure you have your name exactly how it is on the order( capitalized 1st letter,) at least for me it would work when I capitalized the first letter and would come up as nothing if I did not.
    This. I have to make sure that my entire last name is capitalized, or I end up getting the invalid or not found notice.
    09-16-2012 02:11 AM
    I tried with the confirmation number and tried my name several ways and still got the error message of invalid preorder number.

When I went to the link posted earlier, it worked to tell me my order is in process. Also gave options to cancel order or change my method of payment.

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!
    09-16-2012 02:18 AM
    Yes I do --

Instead I use this link and it pulls up the information on the right side.

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com...cSearchInit.do
    Got the same error i used the link e and now it works like a charm.
    09-16-2012 02:19 AM
    Has anyones card been charged?
    09-16-2012 05:02 AM
    Has anyones card been charged?
    Won't be till it ships
    iJDR likes this.
    09-16-2012 05:07 AM
    Yes Verizon won't charge until just before it ships.
    09-16-2012 06:25 AM
    Yes Verizon won't charge until just before it ships.
    Cool, just wondering because I saw a couple users who ordered thru Apple mention they had been charged
    09-16-2012 06:37 AM
    Has anyone had a change in their status? Mine still says it's in process.
    09-16-2012 10:36 PM
    Mine still says in process too UKFan.

And I believe people that have been charged already, that ordered from Apple, have already had their phone's shipped. Hopefully ours will start shipping tomorrow....
    09-16-2012 11:12 PM
    Mine still says in process too UKFan.

And I believe people that have been charged already, that ordered from Apple, have already had their phone's shipped. Hopefully ours will start shipping tomorrow....
    Hopefully. I've also heard, and I don't know if its true, that carriers received their initial inventory already. So Verizon could have their first inventory in a warehouse somewhere or in warehouses all over the country. So whereas Apple is shipping all of them from China, Verizon could be shipping ours from near to our house, which means they don't have to ship so early.
    09-16-2012 11:18 PM
    In process too.

And let me add the order status checker is INCREDIBLY PICKY! I C&Ped the pre-order number, no dice. Capitalized my name, no dice. Finally hand-tyeped in the pre-order number, finally got through.
    09-16-2012 11:19 PM
    in process.
    09-16-2012 11:26 PM
    Hopefully. I've also heard, and I don't know if its true, that carriers received their initial inventory already. So Verizon could have their first inventory in a warehouse somewhere or in warehouses all over the country. So whereas Apple is shipping all of them from China, Verizon could be shipping ours from near to our house, which means they don't have to ship so early.
    Seems pretty reasonable. That way they know how many pre-orders they could ship for the first batch and what not. Hopefully they still ship 'em tomorrow tho!
    09-16-2012 11:39 PM
    I ordered from Apple's site, and mine is shipping from Nashville. Not all were in China.
    09-16-2012 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD