Gorilla glass 2

jfrebel

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Does the iPhone five have gorilla glass 2 or does it still using gorilla glass 1? If you can, give me a source to verify your answer. I've been searching and haven't found anything. Thank you very much for the help!

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
You know. you should really stop worrying.
Just wait for the phone to be out.
I'm sure a hell lot of crazy people will go testing it. Break down the phone and ****.
What you want to know is whether it's scratch resistant right?
Just wait. Tons of Apple haters love to do this ****. Just watch them destroy the phone and you'll know the limit of the glass ^^

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure the 4s did not have Gorilla Glass, plus it isn't listed as a product that has Gorilla glass on their site.

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
If the iPhone 5 has Gorilla Glass 2, wouldn't Apple be advertising this? I really hope it does, however I don't think I have seen anything about it from them. Thoughts?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You know. you should really stop worrying.
Just wait for the phone to be out.
I'm sure a hell lot of crazy people will go testing it. Break down the phone and ****.
What you want to know is whether it's scratch resistant right?
Just wait. Tons of Apple haters love to do this ****. Just watch them destroy the phone and you'll know the limit of the glass ^^

unacceptable. i refuse to believe we have to wait for some pimply faced teen that lives in his parents basement to tear one down to see what we're working with

i want to see something in writing.

jayfry

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
PEOPLE PEOPLE.... the question isn't about how scratch resistent it is...

The real question should be

Will it blend?

::trollface::

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234