anyone order an iPhone 5 through verizon on a 6th line?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
so yesterday i preordered the iphone 5 right as i could, when i went to the preorder page it asked me if i was an existing customer I said yes logged in asked me if I already had a shared everything plan said yes an then went to preorder my iPhone tried opening a 6 line an couldn't so went ahead and added another line by the end of it the phone confirmation said it would be charged with my data plan shared everything but yet gave me a monthly estimate with the phone by itself? As a one line. Will it still be considered a 6th line? As I was not able to choose that option.

any help would be appreciated.

moegumby

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Your only allowed 5 lines on the share plan as far as I know. What it sounds like to me is it added a standalone extra line to your account. With a 2g data pack.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
so yesterday i preordered the iphone 5 right as i could, when i went to the preorder page it asked me if i was an existing customer I said yes logged in asked me if I already had a shared everything plan said yes an then went to preorder my iPhone tried opening a 6 line an couldn't so went ahead and added another line by the end of it the phone confirmation said it would be charged with my data plan shared everything but yet gave me a monthly estimate with the phone by itself? As a one line. Will it still be considered a 6th line? As I was not able to choose that option.

any help would be appreciated.

I had the same problem and aborted. The apple site kept saying it was undergoing maintenance so at 3:05 am I tried the Verizon website. It seemed to create a new standalone line/plan so I discontinued and waited nearly an hour (3:50) for access to apple store. As a result, according to apple's website, my phone wouldn't be delivered until October 5😡📱

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Your only allowed 5 lines on the share plan as far as I know. What it sounds like to me is it added a standalone extra line to your account. With a 2g data pack.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930

I thought with the new share everything plan we were allowed 10 lines?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem and aborted. The apple site kept saying it was undergoing maintenance so at 3:05 am I tried the Verizon website. It seemed to create a new standalone line/plan so I discontinued and waited nearly an hour (3:50) for access to apple store. As a result, according to apple's website, my phone wouldn't be delivered until October 5😡📱

I really didn't wanna take that risk so I just went through with it D: