anyone else have to wait for the 5? if so, how long

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I both were ready to upgrade our phones. I am jumping from the 4 to the 5 and my wife is getting her first iPhone EVER! I knew she would cave in someday, just like she did with Facebook. I can't wait until next Friday. Had to order one from the Apple site and one from the AT&T site. Web traffic was bad last night but I got both ordered confirmed.

iMattD

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I started my 2 year contract at the middle of December last year. With the 4s. They say you can upgrade 4 months before but on vodafones website it says my contracted started on march. Which is when my previous contract should have ended had I not upgraded early. Surely that's not right. Regardless don't whether to bite the bullet sell my 4s and pay the rest for the 5 or hold out and wait until the follow up ofl the 5 comes out and let the contract run down. Decisions decisions.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I know it's the shiny, new toy... but by this time next year will it matter that you had to wait 1-2 weeks later than others?

It's annoying, but as others have said, you're still ahead of many.

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The 5

I have an upgrade and my son can take the 4s but not really jumping into the 5 yet, first don't want to loose my unlimited data nor pay full price for a phone! I want to see if there are any bugs in the new design and no jailbreak...

GreenBerry84

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I can upgrade February 7th 2013 (1 month early upgrade) but if I want LTE/4G I'll have switch networks as O2 won't have it by then and even if they did the 5 isn't compatible with the frequency they're gonna use, so I might have to wait until the contract ends in March and switch to EE (Orange and T-mobiles joint venture) or 3 who will both have compatible LTE/4G (and offer some unlimited data tariffs!).

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have to wait till at least January 2013. That's when I'm eligible but Verizon doesn't let employees get the phone until they are no longer back ordered. Had to wait 4 months for the 4s. Hopefully wont be longer than that

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro