who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I always flirt with the idea. Sometimes I will even go naked for a couple of days. Then I come to my senses and put the case back on it.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I always flirt with the idea. Sometimes I will even go naked for a couple of days. Then I come to my senses and put the case back on it.

I've been naked for two days now but I still want one of those Apple leather cases :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
They are ok. It feels good. But something about it I can't get into. I have the Elago slim case now and I really like this one.

I had one of those for my 4S. It was a great case but I eventually ended up naked like I am with the 5 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm on and off about it. I actually FORGOT I had the iPhone 5 as it's ALWAYS in my Otter Box defender. So I took it out this morning and rolled naked. Felt odd.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm on and off about it. I actually FORGOT I had the iPhone 5 as it's ALWAYS in my Otter Box defender. So I took it out this morning and rolled naked. Felt odd.

It always feels odd to walk around naked. Once you get used to it, you realize it's not a big deal at all.....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2