who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
huva2ura.jpg

Don't do it ..... Don't be like me 😖

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't be silly Jrome, it's a phone! As long as it functions properly......

My co worker broke the screen on hers when she dropped it also. The thing is, she had a fairly minimal silicone case on it with a lip that "protected" the screen around the edges.

Last edited:

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
My co worker broke the screen on her when she dropped it also. The thing is, she had a fairly minimal silicone case on it with a lip that "protected" the screen around the edges.

The same thing happened to my wife's less than a week after she got it. Now she uses an Otterbox. I just ordered a bumper case off of Amazon. That is about as minimal as I can get myself to go.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I initially went with a case on my iPhone 5 when I got it in February because I couldn't find a belt holster I liked for a naked device. I could only find case/holster combos. So I went with the one Verizon sells. But I finally got a holster for a naked iPhone, and I'm happier.

The case isn't a complete write-off though... While I was using it I got a ProClipUSA car mount for the iPhone with a case, and I'm using the bottom section of the two-part case permanently mounted in the car mount to hold the phone. :)

kuczco

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Nothing but a screen protector to prevent scratches from keys etc. I've looked at clear cases so the sexiness shines through but it adds to the bulk of the phone. If I end up really messing it up then I'll put a case on it to cover it up.

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I would love to carry the iPhone without a case but I dirt bike ride and there is mud and dirt and everything. I also run with my phone and don't want to mess it up so that's why I have a LifeProof on it.

I also recently got stuck in a downpour and the case saved my phone.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i run and MTB without a case

i do bring a heavy duty ziplock sandwich bag just in case it starts raining

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2