who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

gagdude

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
By the way, I do plan on rolling naked on my bed with the 5 because siri is my new girlfriend

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk 2

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'll be running it naked until the otterbox or lifeproof becomes available, much rather have the lifeproof but since I invested a non subsidized price on this work of beauty it'll be in a case lol

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll be running it naked until the otterbox or lifeproof becomes available, much rather have the lifeproof but since I invested a non subsidized price on this work of beauty it'll be in a case lol

Otterbox is available. I have one in my hand right now for the iPhone 5. :)

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
You guys... You guys don't know how awesome is phone is...
Since 2 hours ago when I had my hands on this phone.
My phone told me. No. Your not hiding my beauty. I'm going to make ladies orgasm upon sight.
I agreed.
Greedily lash my fingers over the phone and screen. it's like my phone making sweet sweet love with my hands.

Just awhile more for you guys over in the US... You'll know what I mean...

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
You guys... You guys don't know how awesome is phone is...
Since 2 hours ago when I had my hands on this phone.
My phone told me. No. Your not hiding my beauty. I'm going to make ladies orgasm upon sight.
I agreed.
Greedily lash my fingers over the phone and screen. it's like my phone making sweet sweet love with my hands.

Just awhile more for you guys over in the US... You'll know what I mean...

I know it's a beautiful device, I'm just worried about scratches in the aluminum backing and the sides. That's the ONLY reason I'm putting it in a case. I've had my 4 in a case for 2 years and with the exception of a scuff on the metal banding it looks like it just came out of the box. That's what I want out of my 5 too.

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I know it's a beautiful device, I'm just worried about scratches in the aluminum backing and the sides. That's the ONLY reason I'm putting it in a case. I've had my 4 in a case for 2 years and with the exception of a scuff on the metal banding it looks like it just came out of the box. That's what I want out of my 5 too.

Well then. If your afraid then theres nothing I can say.
Take risk and enjoy.
What's the use of keeping in excellent condition only for the next user to enjoy?
Moreover. The case you use may scratch the metal banding too ^^

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

That's exactly my dilemma as well Saw a few videos on YouTube about how easily the aluminum scratches if dropped or the paint comes off or something. I was hoping to roll naked but the OCD part of me got the best of me so I ended up shelling out 38 dollars for a speck candy shell case :) my favorite cases I've used since my iPhone 4. Shock resistant and beautiful made cases. I don't wanna risk anything happening to this phone even the minor scratches will trigger the OCD in me. My iPhone 4S was naked most of the time only cuz the glass never looked scratched to me.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have never gone without a case?until now. I do have a Speck sitting on my desk, but for now all my i5 has is a screen protector. Such an amazing device to hold, i still can't get over the thinness and lightness. Amazing.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I was initially going to get a screen protector, but now I'm not so sure.
I've been rolling naked for a day now.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm going naked this time. If the scratches are to bad ill swap via AC before selling next year. I have a case on my 4S and I hate it but due to how fragile it is I have too. The 5 seems to be much more durable from the drop tests so far.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's exactly my dilemma as well Saw a few videos on YouTube about how easily the aluminum scratches if dropped or the paint comes off or something. I was hoping to roll naked but the OCD part of me got the best of me so I ended up shelling out 38 dollars for a speck candy shell case :) my favorite cases I've used since my iPhone 4. Shock resistant and beautiful made cases. I don't wanna risk anything happening to this phone even the minor scratches will trigger the OCD in me. My iPhone 4S was naked most of the time only cuz the glass never looked scratched to me.

This is what I did... Speck Candyshell (black/slate) on mine, Fabshell for my wife's. We have a set of Bodyguardz coming in for each which I'll apply and decide on going naked or not. The paint issues do have me a bit concerned but the phone still feels nice with the cases on them. My iP4 was naked, no protection at all. Had a few scratches on the back but very light surface scratches, probably from something else in my pocket inadvertently.

dilligaf79

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Was planning on going naked until I dropped mine. Not even 24 hours old and the corner has a dent in it. Ordered a case-mate barely there to hide the dent and offer a little protection

BD1

Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
No case. I just put an egrips on the back which is just a black sticker that is very grippy. Otherwise I think it will slip out of my hand at some point. I have owned every iPhone and never use a case, just egrips on the back.

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is naked but I'm going to get a case for it for while I'm at work. I work in a garage so don't want to risk anything happening to it there.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW