who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

ibanana

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
My 4 is almost always naked. I dont see that changing for the 5. If I do buy a case it will be when I get one from 5 below or amazon. I refuse to pay more than $5 for a case.

Plus I have to buy a stupid connector for my iHome.

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I've owned every iteration of the iPhone and have never used a case. I've also never had a cracked or heavily scratched screen.

The greatest thing about the phone is its beautiful design. Covering that up with some gigantic rubber monstrosity is like putting a car bra on an Aston Martin.

Until you wake up one morning and see a bunch if rock chips on that Aston martin and think to your self "F***" lol :beer:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
ME!

2uhnv3s.jpg

Last edited:

smmullen

Aug 31, 2011
www.endgamepr.com
Count me among the over-protective souls. This is the most expensive phone I've ever purchased, so I feel the need to protect it. And, yes ... I already bought a case for the phone that hasn't been shipped to me. I grabbed a rubber (case, that is) at the VZW store the other day for $15. That said, I will likely keep the phone naked for the first week or two to fully enjoy its beauty.

Thegreatone3

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Not me. I always roll with protection on. High quality screen protector and a tactile case. Lasts longer that way. I practice safe iPhone. ;)

Last edited:

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Naked. I've had my iPhone 4 naked pretty much for the entire two years I've had it and there are only very minor scratches. It looks too nice to cover up.

snuffleupagus99

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I'll be naked until my case arrives, there's no way I'm risking damage any longer than I have to. Even if you've never dropped it before, the chances that you never drop a phone are pretty slim. There's two kinds of people; people who have dropped a phone, and people who will.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Mine will be in an Otterbox while I'm working or snowboarding but naked in the evenings/weekends. I'm not a fan of cases. My job would destroy it without the box so it will be necessary then. Also I wear jeans that would make your girlfriend jealous so naked just slides in the pockets much easier.

cjdaniel

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
I have had the my iP4 naked for 6 months now, except while traveling needing a battery boost case using Nav all day. I love it naked, except when it slides off my lap into the seat crack of my F150. But I am too chicken to try it with the iP5. I am very tempted to. Thinner, lighter wants me to try it all that much more.

Jdeezy85

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm so OCD that I'm going to put full clear skin protection then put it in a transparent poetic case. Total cost. About $10

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Had mine naked forever and figured I'd wrap that rascal...three days later dropped my phone and cracked it. With the case ON. Didn't seem to matter. $100 for SquareSpace warranty and problem solved