who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I never want to use a case, but always end up doing so. My previous iPhones spent a lot of time in my pockets - often times with keys - and I worry like hell that I'll damage it without a case.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it's crazy the amount of money some people spend on cases

i swear, it seems like some people i know could potentially by another phone if they were to just set that money to the side somewhere

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Going naked as I have with all previous iPhones and phones before. For a while I used a holster or belt case, but now that's out of fashion and the phones are smaller and lighter. My phones are always pristine and sell for top $$ on eBay. If I pocket my phone, it gets the pocket alone. I don't leave my phone on restaurant tables or bar tops. I'm just careful. when I ski, I tether my phone using a bungee made by Kenu and I don't take it out in precip..I'll use a floating case when boating.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The only time I use a case is when I'm out for a long day and know I will have heavy use and no easy access to power (such as a long day at an amusement park), and then I will slap on a battery case to bump the life. (hahaha, not sure what my typo was there but autocorrect replaced life with LTE). I never use a screen protector, just not needed.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
My question to all u iphone exhibitionists is how many of u are white collar workers? Im in construction. My phone takes a beating just being clipped to my waste. And thats the absolute safest place i can store it. My buddy works in a lab. We both have lifeproof cases. Im on my second one, his looks like he just bought it this morning.

Ever so often i'll run it nude for a day or two. (weekend) I find during those times i have to treat it like a newborn. Although i enjoy revealing its beauty the constant cuddling is more than i can handle at times

i too work in and around the construction industry and so far never had any bad luck, not even close tbh. i am very careful with my device - probably more than the average human being lol

i used to go with an otterbox just while at work until that POS broke and its been naked city 24/7 ever since (NO screen protectors either)

to put it bluntly, some people just need them. like its pre determined they will drop it smh

folgrz

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I will most definitely be rolling commando on my white i5

Screen protector for sure, will probably buy a mophie battery case as a backup source of power and that's it.

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
to put it bluntly, some people just need them. like its pre determined they will drop it smh

if the future is remotely close to the past, then my iphone 5 will be eating pavement at some point. I have never owned a phone that hasnt been dropped. I applaud those of you who have that je ne se pa quoi that makes you never drop your phones.

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
if the future is remotely close to the past, then my iphone 5 will be eating pavement at some point. I have never owned a phone that hasnt been dropped. I applaud those of you who have that je ne se pa quoi that makes you never drop your phones.

I dropped my iPhone a few times naked alright. Didn't break the glass ::success::
Still. I'm rolling it naked. Doesn't matter if it drops.
It's just too beautiful to cover up. Risk dropping. It's good.

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
My question to all u iphone exhibitionists is how many of u are white collar workers? Im in construction. My phone takes a beating just being clipped to my waste. And thats the absolute safest place i can store it. My buddy works in a lab. We both have lifeproof cases. Im on my second one, his looks like he just bought it this morning.

Ever so often i'll run it nude for a day or two. (weekend) I find during those times i have to treat it like a newborn. Although i enjoy revealing its beauty the constant cuddling is more than i can handle at times.

But to respond to the thread. I will be cuddling my 5 for the first few weeks until that new lifeproof one-zy arrives. Then its back to handling like a teenage boy again👍❕

im a garbage man...always roll naked..although i keep my phone in the truck in a pouch like case. i have dropped it on the metal dash of a truck though without so much of a scratch.

iphone 5...naked, cant ruin apples design!

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
If you leave it naked and drop it and scratch it up you can always put it in a case later to cover that up. Why ruin a masterpiece?

Well, that's because people live in a world where they are just so afraid of the IFs.
Fewer and fewer people are willing to take risk and enjoy life.
That's why the case makers and especially screen protectors are able to scam legitimentally off people.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
That's why the case makers and especially screen protectors are able to scam legitimentally off people.

My broken Otterbox Defender from my iPhone 4 disagrees. It's broken in 2 places and still keeps the phone looking pristine. The drops needed to crack that case would have shattered the phone.

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
My broken Otterbox Defender from my iPhone 4 disagrees. It's broken in 2 places and still keeps the phone looking pristine. The drops needed to crack that case would have shattered the phone.

Awesome! Andddddd how much did you pay for your defender? :D
How much does it cost to replace the phone's glass? :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro